Nov 4, 2006

Babs and Rene'; What true friends stand for and won't stand for














Best friends are few and far between. To find one that would shoot and fight their way out of a corner with you is one you don't soon forget. Rene', This BV's for you!!

1. When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and
will help you plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge
whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got
laid.

4. When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it
every chance I get.

5. When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible
stories about how
much worse it could be and to quit whining.

6. When you are confused, ...I will use little words
to explain.

7. When you are sick, ...stay away from me until
you're well again. I
don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your
clumsy ass.

This is my oath, I pledge 'till the end. Why you may
ask? Because you're
my friend!
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good
friend will help you
move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a
shovel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to your other site bitchinstuff

Babsbitchin said...

anonymous, I deleted it in a fit of rage.

Babsbitchin said...

anonymous, is that you my ol' pal, Jason?

Anonymous said...

ya,i wasnt sure where it went, it now goes to some chevy page or something ,
DEATH to the little man with a stinky dripping bag!

Babsbitchin said...

anonymous, To the best baker in all of Pittsburgh, I hope you're still kickin' ass and taking names! I actually miss your political uproar in the back, hahaha! You always gave ol' Walt a run for his money!! I miss your cheese danish too, damn I could eat one of those right now, it just doesn't get any better than that! Yea, watch out for that dripping sneaky bastard. If you look up the etimology of, "Jewing someone," his picture comes up. He gives Jews a bad name all around. What a fuckstick.
I'm hoping to get my old blog back. That'll teach me to allow people to get under my skin. Never again, I will tell 'em to kiss my fat ass first!!
You take care, my ol' pal!