Nov 25, 2006

DO YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE INSULTED???

What Kramer does, just ain't right, but...
I am not PC so don't try to run your PC crap on me. I deleted my old blog because I got so sick of all the PC bullshit. Fine example of me allowing you PC assholes to get under my skin. If you are an Expat, wannabe Intellectual and you are PC, I would greatly appreciate it, if you just go back to your Wonderbar Wonderlund and leave me to wallow in my own shit, thank you!
But I will use this as an example. I want you to think about this and I don't care how old you are, your sexual orientation or preference, race, creed or color ; You will be insulted by words, only if you allow yourself to be insulted. Are you looking for chaos and ridicule? Why do you allow yourself to be insulted by words? I think you choose to be insulted. I think you want to be insulted so you can play the martyr. Stop being the martyr. Stop allowing people to insult you because that's exactly what you are doing, giving your power to someone else, the very person that tried to insult you. Take it back and quit faking the funk!!
Merkley cracks me up. Check him out, it's pretty funny!




8 comments:

Edd.D said...

My motto has always been (except for work) "if they dont like it they can swivell"

Babsbitchin said...

edd.d, that's a good one. I like
sit n spin, haha!!

xmichra said...

I just find it insulting that the media (and most people i might add) are all up in offence and in an uproar because a damn comedian said something offencive.. and there are things like this happening:

In the last seven days, Nepal formally ended one of its bloodiest civil wars and demolished its monarchy, a former KGB whistleblower died mysteriously in London, some dude tried to blow up Northern Ireland's parliament, Ethiopia's sent troops into Somalia to protect the Somali government from yet another Islamic militia, and Lebanon's losing anti-Syrian leaders left and right.


GET A GRIP PEOPLE, and grab some sense of priority. Definately more important, less self indulging things going on.

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, I applaud you!! Bravo!!

Chuck said...

xmichra - you left out tom cruise and katy holmes' wedding, damn girl get you priorities straight!

Babsbitchin said...

chuck, oh, you're so right, lol!

Charles The Tech said...

Pardon me but us PC Bitches prefer to be called "PolitiCOOORECT SUPER PEOPLES!" It makes our self esteem feel better. Please be sensitive to our self esteem.

Love,
Charles~

Babsbitchin said...

charles, for you I will try, the rest can bite me!! lol Thanks for stopping by. You didn't drop off some bad code in my in box did you? Please behave, I know how you love to be mischievous! hahahahaha!