Nov 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I want to tell all my friends and family, those that read this or if you're just passing by, to have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I want you to take one day out of one year of the rest of your life and live it without any guilt. I want you to eat like there's no tomorrow, love like you'll never know it another day and laugh till you can't laugh anymore. I want you to have hope and know unconditional and divine love for one day. I want you to remember those that have gone ahead and are not here to share in your turkey or your day. I want you to remember and be grateful, thankful for that time that you had with that person or persons.
Many of us feel utterly alone. But it's all perspective. Friends, good friends are family we hand pick. If you have no friends or family, you chose this. If you think you have no family, you chose this. Even if you never see or talk to another family member till the day you die, you are never alone unless you choose to be. Family, remains in our heart. Even when they are a 1000 miles away, they are always in my heart. Hell, they could live next door but if I choose not to have family, I won't. But they are as close as my memories. Choose to have family this year, even if you are alone. Celebrate laughter, love and life and find one thing, one little thing to be grateful for, no matter how miserable you believe you are. Search your heart for that laughter you once knew. If you are alone tomorrow, rejoice in a happy moment. If your Mom is gone, remember that look of love, like no other, her looking down upon you and be grateful. Find something, search your soul and be Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

20 comments:

Chuck said...

i hope that your day of bird is a good one... DAMN! i think my dog just farted, at least i hope she did, i wouldn't want her to just smell like that all of the time, i have to go find a match now, take care of yourself.

Babsbitchin said...

Chuck, I don't know what's going on my my dog's been cutting a rug too. Must be the season? Or it could be the leftover meatloaf I mixed in her dogfood. That was pretty dumb, huh?
Have a good one Snookums, you have my heart!

AZCG :o) said...

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING! Darn that caps lock key! Oh yeah, I've heard that onions are not good for doggie digestion -- if you put onions in meat loaf you shouldn't give it to your dog!

Babsbitchin said...

azcg, now you tell me! Live and learn the smelly way! Have a really great Thanksgiving, please!!!

Edd.D said...

Happy Thanks giving Miss B.

Buck Pennington said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Barb! All the BEST to you and yours!

RICH said...

Thanks babs. I've been blasting some good drum corps this morning.. Some Santa Clara Vanguard for the soul is always good.

Have a good day!!!

Babsbitchin said...

Edd Darling, it means so much and I am thankful for you and your friendship! Have a great day and a lovely evening!
Big Love,
Babs

Babsbitchin said...

Buck, my old friend, good to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful time today. Are you cooking or going out?
(((HUGZ)))

Babsbitchin said...

rich, hey there handsome. I'm not familiar with Santa Clara Vanguard. I wonder if I can download it and hear it. I need some good goose bumps today. You never understand that unless you've walked, marched in with or in front of a drumline. I've done both and it's my greatest memory. Back in the day, we had taps on our boots and I loved the sound on pavement, click, click precision. Yea baby, it doesn't get any better and you must know what I'm talking about.I will always get a chill when I hear the snap of a tight snare. Hell, if I was a guy, I'd get a wood, I know I would, hahahaha!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!
(((HUGZ))))

frog with a blog said...

Happy Thanksgiving Baaaaaabs! even though we don't celebrate it over here, I'm thankful for Babs and farting dogs.
Many squeezes.

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, I am grateful for you too. It was a really dumb question to ask you if you celebrate Thanksgiving. But it is one of the nicer celebrations, actually the only one I usually enjoy. I prefer it over Christmas. The dog is farting already, she got a dish of food too and is stinking up the room.I can hardly stand her some times but don't you know in this whole big house, two floors with an apt., she's got to lay at my feet and fart up a storm. I'll shew her away and she comes right back. ugh!!
Yes, I have the need to squeeza wheeze!!

Lynn said...

I love you, Babs! Happy Thanksgiving.

Babsbitchin said...

Lynn, back at ya 10 fold G-friend!!
Hope you're full to the the rim with turkey, love and if you laugh one more time you'll piss yourself, lol!!!

Mary said...

Sorry I'm late with the wishes for a great thanksgiving day amigo. People like you are the reason for days like this. I hope we know each other for the rest of our days.

May much love surround you always.
Mary
x0x0x

Chuck said...

babs, you're gonna have ta fess up and stop putting the blame off on izzy, the next time that you launch an air biscuit just own up to it, everyone nose (yes that was a pun) that admitting the problem is the first step on the road to recovery. and lay off the sage, you should not be able to actually see a fart! xoxo

Babsbitchin said...

Mary, you gave me a lump in my throat, gosh that was nice. It would be an honor to know you all of your days and counting...

Babsbitchin said...

chuck, I have never farted in my entire life, I don't know what you're talking about!!lol

Rob K said...

God bless you and yours, Babs.

Babsbitchin said...

Rob K, I got nothin' but LOVE for you baby. Remember that!