Nov 7, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER? HAVE YOU LIVED?



Have you ever looked at someone you love and thought,"Damn, they're really ugly, what the hell am I doing with this person?"

Have you ever looked at someone you love and they took you're breath away?

Have you ever been in an actual fist fight?

Have you ever stolen anything?

Have you ever woke up from a drunk and can't find your underwear?

Have you ever cried over a commercial or a song on the radio, for no apparent reason?

Have you ever bitch/pimp slapped someone?

Have you ever thought to yourself, sweat rolling down your face, this is bad and I don't wanna die on this toilet?

Have you ever actually thought of going Postal?

Have you ever been drunk, throwing up and made a pact with God to never drink again if he gets you through this one?

Have you ever stalked or semi-stalked a lover?

Have you ever, really contemplated killing someone or envisioned it out of anger?

Have you ever pondered your sexuality and you're straight?

Have you ever told yourself to shut the hell up?

Have you ever actually talked to yourself?

Have you ever wished or pondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex?

Have you ever held a newborn and contemplated life?

13 comments:

xmichra said...

Yes to all but "Have you ever thought to yourself, sweat rolling down your face, this is bad and I don't wanna die on this toilet?"
But i am sure i have thought that while regecting into a toilet. heh.

Miranda said...

Yes to all...lol except the toilet part and being bitch slapped.

Babsbitchin said...

xmichra, did you mean rejecting, as in throwing up, I presume?
You've never been on the toilet and thought you were going to pass out and die?

Babsbitchin said...

miranda, no pain in the potty for you either? And you've never bitch slapped anyone else? If not, you should try it, it's exhilerating! lol

Anonymous said...

Yes!!

Anonymous said...

Yes to many, no to a few.

I talk to myself often. I'm good company.

Miranda said...

Nope, I only ever got sick once in a drunkin stupor. And that was out the side of a moving car. Lol I've come close way too many times though.

The bitch slapping, yeah I seriously think I need to do that. It would be very theraputic.

Babsbitchin said...

Rich, then you've really lived, I do believe!!

xmichra said...

nope. I have felt like i was going to die while throwing up. not while dong #1 or #2.
I suppose wheni was in labor and thought i was going to die.. i had to go pee all the time (it was my water breaking.. but whatever) and so i suppose that counts??

Babsbitchin said...

sassy sundry, I too keep myself company and entertained. I am often alone and prefer to be. Hell, I even argue with myself, do you?

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, I think it's high time you bitch/pimp slapped somebody. It is habit forming, I do warn you! hahaha!

Babsbitchin said...

xmichra, labor is no joke, huh? It's just not natural to endure that and not die from it. hahaha! Glad those days are over.

Babsbitchin said...

Anonymous, I could swear you had a name before. Damn, I gotta stop smoking so much of that shit, I guess.