Nov 6, 2006




I don't know how and why I keep finding these pictures but I do. This particular pic, if memory serves me was from a Playgirl spread. It was a sexual revolution for women to look at pics like this and I am guilty of thinking that this was all that. He was one bad mamajama in his day. Every dog has the sun on his ass at one point in time, including myself. Years ago and I won't say when, my husband submitted my pic to Beaver Hunt in Hustler. Yes, it was pretty rowdy as back then most chicks didn't have tattoo's, especially like the one I have. Yep, every dog has her day.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

WELCOME BACK!!! OMG some of those pictures are just wrong on so many levels lol.

Edd.D said...

hey Miss B, welcome back

Babsbitchin said...

miranda, thanks so much pal! I know those pics are quite upsetting, huh? hahahaha!

Babsbitchin said...

edd.d, darlin', I really appreciate that, really I do! Mwah!!

Rob7534 said...

He had a LOVELY ass! You changed your blog address again?

Babsbitchin said...

rob7534, no sweetheart, in a fit of rage and disillusion, I deleted my blog. I need bitch slapped!

Babsbitchin said...

rob7534, yes he did have a lovely ass. He was America's sweetheart for many yeas. It's such a shame to get old, it really is!