Nov 16, 2006

JOHN MAYER / CONTINUUM



Music sooths the savage beast. I can tell from my site meter, that most of you do not look at my other blogs. Shame on you, lol! For real though, I want to share this concert with you. John Mayer, as you know, did a lot of Pop music. Some of you like it and some of you run like hell when you hear Pop or the likes of it. BUT He's gone back to what he started out to do; The Blues. He's doing a damn good job, I might add. Here it is in black & white; JOHN MAYER IS YOUR NEXT ERIC CLAPTON!!! Mark my words and check it out, it's worth your time, I'm telling you.

Watch these complete video's
MSN is offering clips to watch John Mayer in concert. I'm real impressed with John Mayer lately, he's turned from the POP thing and has a more bluesy flair. I'm lovin' it! Check it out!

6 comments:

JerseyTjej said...

And he's CUTE too! Sorry my links are deleted...I was having siezures looking at that shit on my blog site...If I'm gonna spaz out from now on, it will be for FREE!
Thanks for holding it down and kickin ass during my post operative depression...

Babsbitchin said...

jerseytjej, it's good to hear from you. I hope you are well as I know you're going through it right now.

Butchieboy said...

The trio is way cooler than the other stuff.

Babsbitchin said...

butchieboy, you are so right! I think this is really what his passion is and I hope he can run with it. It's really good shit. Unfortunately, a lot of people who do love the blues, may never hear this because of the Pop shit and they don't like it. Hopefully, they get a whiff of this cause it tight!

.Ophelia. said...

Andrew loves this guy. I really never liked that Wonderland song, so that did it in for me.

maybe I'll give him a try

Babsbitchin said...

opheilia, listen to Gravity and Continuum on my link. It's some good bluesy stuff. Big big difference from the other stuff. Give it a whirl, if you like the blues, ok?