Nov 18, 2006

AN OLD BITTER BALLS MEME


THAT OLD FUCKER, OLD KNUDSEN, WANTS A MEME, HE GETS A MEME



















1. - Do you like the look and the contents of your blog? ~

Nope, but I'm rarely satisfied. There's a side of me that likes a conservative look and I'll try out the template. Next thing you know, I've turned it into a whore on the 14th St. Strip in D.C. If you look hard enough, after hours, my blog turns into a strip joint with pole dancers, no G-String!

2. - Does your family know about your blog? ~
Yes, everybody knows about my blogs. I don't want them to read all of them, well my parents anyway, but I warn everyone that there are several sides to me and each blog is one of them. The XXX Rated blog is not done yet.

3. - Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing? ~
I'm a legend in my own mind, of course I tell them. I have people, friends and associates all over, that read my meanderings. Poor people!

4. - Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Or do you try to discover new blogs? ~
I am as wide open as an Around the World Prostitute. I look at everything, when I have time.

5. - Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example. ~
I began my blog, fresh out of Prison. The old blog, Bitchin & Stuff, my first has been trashed or deleted 4 times. Only one of those times did I do it on purpose and that was this last time. I was hack attacked twice and once I screwed up the template. It has been my sanity on many a cold nite, alone and under an 8PM curfew in a 12x12 room, my room at a boarding house, in the ghetto in Pittsburgh and I do mean the mean streets. It kept me in some fashion, on key, in balance.

6. - What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter? ~
I do have a counter. I was up to 26,000 hits on my old counter which I thought was pretty cool. I do like when people read my stuff, an eclectic blend of bullshit and truth, funny, serious and ignorant. Just like me.

7. - Did you imagine how other bloggers look like? ~
Yes, why don't they show their faces?

8. - Do you think blogging has any real benefit? ~
For me, when I don't know what to do with myself, which is quite often, I blog. I choose not to get mixed up in any relationship and I don't have one single person that I talk to on a regular basis, here on the Island. I choose it that way. So, blogging takes my mind off a lot of things, many that are painful.

9. - Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world? ~
Bloggers are the real world and we are the inovators that usher in a more personal and diplomatic treaty between a mass of people, humans, not countries and religions, just people. It should be this way. Hopefully, bloggers will rule the world, lol!!!

10. - Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them? ~
Well, if I've not learned one thing it's that people are divided more about politics and religion more than anything else. Neither is right or wrong, neither works as it was intended and I especially can't stand political jargon. It's bullshit to me. I try to stay away from it and will continue.

11. - Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful? ~
If you mean self criticizing; Yes. If you are asking if I like criticizing from strangers, who happen upon my blog; No They need to take their bullshit to their own page and not read this again, I could give a shit about pleasing people. I will always say what needs to be said. If someone doesn't like it, get the fuck out. If you are close to me and you want to be ignorant, I will spit you out and forget about you. Especially you uppity expats wanna be intellectuals,you disgust me with your uppity, hey look at me attitudes and I'm over you. hah!

12. - Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?~
Yea, I guess. I will die, maybe sooner than most. When the time comes and I begin to really get sick from this Hep C, I'll deal with it. Maybe, I'll tell my boys to let you know, that I kicked the bucket and have gone to the big blog in the sky.

13. - Which blogger had the greatest impression on you? ~
Wow! I have love and respect far too many people to try to narrow that down. Anybody that is on my sidebar has impacted me in some positive way. I have my favorites, hopefully, they know who they are. I also notice who sticks by me through thick and thin, moods and mindlessness. I am not a great person but I do have a good sense of humor and when I walk in a room, good or bad, people remember me. Blogging is similar. If you get to know me, you either love me or hate me. I get about 30 emails a day from both of those types. Some people would love to drive a stake through my heart, some would love to caress and get a piece of my heart and it is huge. It was very black before but it's turning pink again. You can take a Bitch off the street but you can't take the street outa a Bitch.

14. - Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you? ~
Actually, I see bits of me in many of my fellow bloggers. That's why we can enjoy each others company. That's why I look forward to their comments and miss them when they don't. I'm not much for being in the popular group, you know, like back in high school, although I had many friends with the jocks, the dopers, the prima donna's and so on but I stay to myself too much to get too close to many people. I have a very secret past, even my own family doesn't know all of. They would be proud in some respects and in others they would be appalled. You only get some of it. One day, before my death, it'll all come tumbling out. I have someone writing my book, well working on it right now. When you read it, you'll think, I never knew that or imagined that.

15. - Name a song you want to listen to? ~
Right now, I really want to just bang a bag of dope and listen to Voodoo by Godsmack. I will not listen to it for that very reason.

6 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I got tagged with the worse meme in the world so I thought I'd make others suffer, see? its like therapy.

Babsbitchin said...

Knudsen,yea, misery does love company, eh? Yes, it's therepy and I feel so much better, ya wanker! I love ya though, Da!

RICH said...

I like your brash honesty Babs... you say it like it is and I like thefolks who can do that.

Babsbitchin said...

Rich, I only say things because I can. See, I figured out how people were hurting me by using secrets or my flaws against me. So, I give 'em all to you and you'll have nothing to hurt me with. Make sense? lol
Thanks buddy!

xmichra said...

I would listen to voodoo with you babs. of course, i wouldn't be doing no bag... but i would sheers a long island iced tea with you :D

I love your answers. I think i did mine far to early in the morning.. lol!

You are a good person, so stop saying you aren't. You have come a long way.. and you still strive to be a good person. What more can one ask?

Babsbitchin said...

xmichra, you're a good person, I can't say more. Stay that way and don't let this nasty world taint you. I thank you for your honesty, all along. In turn, you've earned my respect. I do not afford that easily.