Nov 27, 2006
TEN + TEN
1. I didn't like to get on stage but I did and my face would turn beet red.
I did like to sing and would record myself until my Dad found it and played it for everybody.
2. I didn't like to eat green peppers when I was a kid and would throw up.
I did like Mom's Tuna fish sandwiches with a big honking pickle, in my packed lunch.
3. I didn't like to do my homework and would usually lie and say it was done.
I did like to pretend I was the teacher and make other kids, imaginary kids, do homework.
4. I didn't like to look at dead animals and would hold my breath going by.
I did like anything medical. Surgery and death scene photos were cool.
5. I didn't like when my Mom brushed my hair, pulling it back so hard my head would get sore.
I did like my Page Boy haircut because it was trendy, I thought I was the shit.
6. I didn't like bullies, even as a child and beat a fat kid with a plastic bat.
I did like a kid in a wheelchair and would go visit her at her house and play with her.
7. I didn't like when my lil' brother David got a hair cut, we cried, I thought he was being hurt.
I did like when my other brother, had to get a buzz cut for lieing. He never got into trouble.
8. I didn't like to play out in the heat. I would stay in and play my records and sing and dance.
I did like to play in the snow and loved Christmas time and making presents.
9. I didn't like Sister Mary Agnes. She whacked me with her pointer and pulled my ears.
I did like Sister Mary Margaret and wanted to be her. She was beautiful and soft spoken.
10. I didn't like being a virgin and changed that at 12.
I did like that I had boobs in 3rd grade and got my first bra. The boys called me Booby Barbie.