Nov 28, 2006

WHEN I APPLIED FOR THE CIA JOB



The CIA had an opening for an assassin. So, I went and applied.

After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists... two men and myself.

For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large
metal door and handed him a gun.
"We must know that you will follow your instructions,
no matter what the circumstances. In side of this room, you will find
your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!!!"
The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never
shoot my wife."
The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for
this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He
took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five
minutes. Then the man came out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I
can't kill my wife."
The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take
your wife and go home."

Finally, it was my turn. I was given the
same instructions, "Ms. Moore, go in and kill your husband."
I took the gun and went into the room. They told me, shots were
heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging
on the walls.

After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened
slowly and there I stood.
I wiped the sweat from my brow, and said,
"This gun is loaded with blanks! What the fuck! It's a mess. I beat the shit outa him and he fought like a son o'bitch. I had to kill him with the chair."

6 comments:

xmichra said...

mmuaahaaaa!! rofl.. that was prime evil ;)

Babsbitchin said...

xmichra, it was one helluva mess. They just shouldn't joke about certain things, right? lol

Chuck said...

that reminds me of the time i went to the sperm bank to sell my man gravy, they gave me a little jar and sent me off into a little room, i sat there for a moment and then i pulled on it a bit, yanked on it for a spell, i even banged it up against the side of the wall, finally i just gave up... i never could get the lid off that damn jar.

i know, i know... i'm sorry.

Old Knudsen said...

Weemen are just way too vicious for keeling.

Babsbitchin said...

chuck, omg that's funny. You have me blushing over "man gravy."

Babsbitchin said...

old knudsen, normally, I do believe you are right and they are too vindictive. When most weemen kill, it's with emotion.But, if you recall, they are good at long term keeling, slow and painful!