Dec 11, 2006

COME ONE COME ALL IT'S EMG DAY

Today, I must endure, the test of all tests. I'd rather have that big pole stuck up my ass and be told to hold that Barium in with a big shit eatin' grin on my face, sweating bullets, than have this test. I'm quite sure this was straight from Nazi Germany, the "Dr.Joseph Mengele Special" Oh shit another disparaging racist remark. Oh fucking well ya whining pukes, it's my turn. These EMG's are no fucking joke!
It's bearable till they get closer to the nerves in your neck. I'm afraid somebody's feelings, other myself, may get hurt today.

4 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Oh fuck! I hope it doesn't get too painful. No one likes needles stuck in their necks. My thoughts will be with you today, Babs. Hope all goes well, dear.

PS: Don't worry about the others' feelings at this point.

Babsbitchin said...

canadianswiis, thanks! It's over now. I appreciate your kind words. They say I'm gonna live, dammit! lol!

CanadianSwiss said...

That's good Babs! We want you around :)

Babsbitchin said...

canadianswiss, lol, I even asked for execution in prison and they just wouldn't do it. Where the hell is Kevorkian when you need him? He needs to be released from prison, he has a lot of work to do here. Poor guy, lol!