Dec 18, 2006

Company Christmas Party

I went to my Company Christmas party last night, in formal attire, believe it or not. The top pic is before the party, the second after.It was a Catered affair, nothing to right home about but good. I got shit faced and almost sang karaoke, yes it was that bad. I haven't been that snot slinging drunk in quite some time and regretted it all when I woke this morning and had to go to work. You'd think at 47, almost 48 years old, I'd have learned my lesson on this one but oooooooooh hell no. I do believe I passed out last night and when I came to at 6AM, I hated life with a passion, well, I was still drunk. No sir, I don't like it. But I had a pretty good time and kept all my clothes on, didn't flash anybody or hurt any feelings. So, all in all it was a good night. My whole crew is college kids and I now know for sure, they know I'm insane. But those lil' buggers love me, hahaha!!
















MORE PARTY PICS


The Vets

**The Rookies

**ALL PROMISING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN...MY INVESTIGATORS WITH INQUISITIVE AND IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Babs, you look absolutely beautiful in pic #1 -- funny, but still pretty in pic #2. Sounds like a great night to me. Or maybe I'm just shallow. (Sorry about the hangover.)

Babsbitchin said...

Lynn, thanks, I really appreciate that and I'll send you a check next week, lol! I did have a wonderful time but this morning I realized I'd a bit too much fun. Such is life, eh? Thanks!

.Ophelia. said...

pretty pretty mama ;o)

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, well thank you madame. It's an event when I curl my hair and put on high heels anymore. My sister just had to take pictures because she has not seen me in heels for about 15 years!

xmichra said...

Well, i think it's been said, but you are really pretty. You are too hard on yourself.

What do you do exactly? I don't want to know where you work (because that would be a give away.. ) but what do you do?

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, thanks for the compliment, you are too kind. Believe it or not because of my creds, I am a training officer. Not much dirty work anymore, just training. I also do cost analyzing for restaurants on occasion. Actually, I've not done anything w/that since the summer.

frog with a blog said...

Babs! You're a hottie! Do all these young boys and girls have a serious crush on you? I'm sure they do.

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, Actually a young and dashing, black British fellow, originally from Trinidad is very close, we'll say but I'm Grandmotherly and Motherly these days. I broke up with my last boyfriend last November, when I moved here. He was 34 and he went off the deep end when I left. I feel bad but we all have to be responsible for ourselves first, right?
Oh and thanks so much for the compliment. I don't really feel like much of a hottie these days so it's nice to hear it and it's even better to hear from you. Hope you are well, my sweet Prince!
Kisses!

RICH said...

Babs - that second photo of you looks like you just had gone through an EMG!! Thanks for sharing.

Babsbitchin said...

Rich, I agree, I did not look impressed did I? lol! I was snockered. I drank a strong 20 oz. before I left for the party then a bottle of white wine and then came home and drank with my sister till midnight. My ass was toast and I took that before I went to bed. I barely remember taking it. What a frigin' lush. I need an Intervention!