Dec 19, 2006

THE DEMENTED JUKEBOX

"Countin' flowers on the wall, it don't bother me at all...smoking cigarettes and watchin Captain Kangaroo, well don't tell me, I've nothin to do..."

Some of you may have read my post about this flippin' demented Jukebox that plays in my head. If you dare click the link it'll take you to the song. But I must ask myself if someone is (me,myself and I)trying to make me go further into the abyss of insanity. I haven't heard this song, since I don't know when, so what motivates me to play the damn thing in my sleep or right before I wake up.
I didn't want to get up this morning. Normally, because my alarm often startles me, I wake a few minutes before it goes off but not today. When my alarm rang, I remember this song was playing and then the next thing to come to my mind was this..."There are two things I despise hearing, in the wee hours of the morn...the alarm clock and someone else's fart! Don't ask!

No comments: