Ophelia Mourne tagged me with 5 Things People may not know about me.
1. I am Empathic. I wear the weight of the world or so it seems. It often threatens to do me in. I don't cry. But stuff digs in and then I blow up in a Passive-Aggressive stance. As of late, I have become more Assertive and say what's on my mind.
2. I have had many careers and went back to school three times. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. But I am a Chameleon and have been placed in positions and jobs that I should not have, simply as I have the "Gift of Gab" and people trust me. Never underestimate yourself, shoot for the top. These days, having a Master's doesn't mean so much unless you are innovative, brisk and blunt. You can be all three of those things without a Master's right?
3. I went to a private school, O'Leary, in 8th grade, court ordered and had to ride the short bus. There were 8 of us girls in the class. I went in on a 6.5 average and came out on a 12.5 average. It actually did me some good.
4. I went to school with this chick, Kathy Strohmann of the Strohmann Breads Corp. On the East Coast, she is the little girl on their bread to this day. She had a stable full of horses and invited me over because I told her, "Yes, I can ride." Oh, I'd ridden in the Pony Rink quite often but this was a horse of a different color. I was pretty banged up and terrorized before it was over. We went over and around jumps through the woods, over streams, up hills and when she took off, my horse followed. I took riding lessons the next year because of that. My first lesson that I don't know it all.
5. I have a Step-Mother and a Step-Father, who both played a key part in shaping who I am. They were both there since I was young. My Step-Dad is a Lt.Col, thus my Military influence would become important to me. I have 2 brothers and a sister, 2 half-brothers and 6 step-brothers and sister which of course equals 12 of us. We were a twisted Brady Bunch.
I tag; Xmichra, Chuck, Frog, Old Knudsen, Rich