Dec 8, 2006

GIFT GIVING IDEA'S #5

If you remember, this time last year, I'd been fired from the Toy Factory job. They had given me full reign on inventions and design. I came up with the biggest most profitable toy line they'd had to date. I hate to brag but we just settled out of court on this one too. I was offered my old job back, with an handsome raise but they can go scratch as I'm now designing a larger, more Industrial line and John Deere is going to pick it up. These can be purchased at any Toy Factory Outlet. You'll love the look on the kiddies face come Christmas morning when they unwrap these!











8 comments:

xmichra said...

*evil cackle*.. my little pony glue factory.. hahaha....

m said...

OMG, these are hilarious. I'd buy a Shiite pets in a HEARTBEAT.

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, will our little Princess want her Auntie Babs to send her this for Christmas? Just say the word, lol!

Babsbitchin said...

M, it's a big seller for sure, you know the Shiite Chia, bigger this year than your old standards or the Clapper!

Greg said...

I so want that Roadkill Raccoon!

Babsbitchin said...

Greg, yes that's the mad Doctor/Scientist in you. You probably had the Creepy Crawly and lab sets, huh?

xmichra said...

i am finding it so funny because she has asked for ponies this year!! We bought her a little pony set up thing-a-ma-jig with some my little pony's. but that was just too funny... lol..

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, being able to make your own glue is far and above the Easy Bake Oven, right? It's a little more scientific and think about it, she could grow up and already have that under her belt and on her resume. Just think of the possibilities here! lol!!!