Dec 31, 2006

HEAVEN NOSE vs TRAINWRECK

(Heaven Nose works of art.I'm loving it, pure comic genius)


If you remember, a minute ago, I was blasted by Trainwreck, a cloistered society of wannabe hooligans. My pal in Canada,someone we all know and love, sent me a link, to another site that was a slap back and I found "Heaven Nose" from there. I liked it so much, I placed them on my sidebar.
It's obvious that these Trainwreck/Winter Rack folks are one to dish it out but they can't take it. Let me just say, "I never draw first blood," but I will Bitch slap a motherfucker when you least expect it. Of course, they'll have a snappy comeback about how illiterate and racist I am. You're gonna have to get up a little earlier to really dig in and get under my skin. See, unlike them, I am able to look in the mirror and see myself just as I am," an aging droopin' tit, graying, lil chunky, not genius,not so brilliant, racy, ex con, ex junkie, reformed bad Mom/Grandma who says what I mean, mean what I say and try not to say it mean." I do say things, some may take offense but it is because you choose to take offense. Get the fuck over it. Being PC is so lame. Hitting below the belt is one thing but if you're fighting the good fight and being fair and truthful, slapping the meat on the plate for all to see and I do call it like I see it, then you decide, "Oh my, I just don't like to look at the truth," then get the fuck out, go hide in a hole like Saddam did or get over it.

4 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Stop changing yer blog, i've had enough of parallel universes to last a life time. when i commented on TW I never went back, well ok once by mistake then I caught myself, i'm sure they said so very witty and cutting remarks about me.........not! I left my URL to show them what a set i had on me, mess with my gurl indeed, I'm still mad at them. this heaven's nose is cool, who cares what their motive is TW is shite, and you can quote me on that, anyway as i've said before wheres my TW don't they know how on the edge I am?

Babsbitchin said...

old knudsen, this might be the last time I change it except for the stupid pic at the top. It still needs work. Yes, I like this Heaven Nose they got my hackles up just reading them and inspired me to write the post. Would you slap the dog shite outa their arses for me, Da? Yes, I'd do the same for you!

Snooze said...

I found the link on TW through Heavens Nose. HN seems to be great. I loved how they took TW down a peg or two.

Babsbitchin said...

Snooze, Yes it did put things into perspective and I have thoroughly enjoyed HN! I'll be curious to see, exactly what transpires here. I love a good cat fight anyway, hahahaha!!