Dec 19, 2006

INNER PEACE???

From my Sister-in-Law. I think it's excellent Holiday advice!



This really worked for me........Happy Holidays..

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following the
simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner
peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished,
and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of
Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream,
a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac
prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of
chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this
on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

10 comments:

.Ophelia. said...

mMm prozac and cheesecake *droolz*

.Ophelia. said...

p.s. Tag your it!

xmichra said...

lol!! that is awesome! And i LOVE the picture and the new header!

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, I was hoping you'd give your opinion on it. Well, I knew it was only a matter of time. I sat here all fucking day, waiting for you, waiting and wondering oh my god and I drank coffee and pissed and waited. Thanks, hahaha!!

xmichra said...

lol... that is too funny!! OF COURSE i would be by and say something! hehe.. :)

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, it wasn't funny when I worried you'd drop by and I'd be stuck in the bathroom and miss you. I was so paranoid, I had to take Xanax all day and then @5PM, I had to start drinking because I just couldn't take the pressure and now I'm shit faced. Glad you like it, lol!

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, I will do your Tag in the AM but I seriously doubt I've not told everything there is to tell, hahaha, I'm such a liar. Did I tell you about the time when I was 4 and my Mom caught me in the laundry room w/a little boy and we were tasting things, lol, I was a little harlot even then. I remember it too!

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, PS I want to know how you are adding that link in your comment you lil' show off you.
Msssssssss.Tech Savvy, I'm so jealous!

.Ophelia. said...

Oh it's easy. I have to send you a couple links anyway. I'll send you something that is easy to understand how to post html. Just the simle little things. :o)

Thats so cute about you and yer lil man! hahahaha Yea me and my boy did a little grinding as well. But the people of my blog have been spared that! :oP

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, I'd appreciate the info and yea, I was born dirty! lol!