Dec 6, 2006

LIFE IS CERTAINLY AMUSING

So, I'm standing at the door in the restaurant and this fairly decent looking guy starts talking shit to me, you know making small talk. He asks me if I come there often, stupid stuff. It was all I could do to not to laugh out loud, as he had, well, I hope it was mayonnaise at the corners of his mouth and on his chin. How are you supposed to keep a straight face? I was all smiles and he probably thought I was the village idiot, after a couple minutes. He was trying to have a serious conversation with me and I was smiling like a complete imbecile. I hope it was mayonnaise. Damn, that's what napkins are for.

2 comments:

It's Me, Maven... said...

Probably wasn't mayo...

Babsbitchin said...

Maven, eeeeeeeeeeeew!!!Why's it gotta be like that oh hell no! lol