Dec 5, 2006

THERE'S A NEW SCAM IN TOWN


Damn, I gotta give credit where credits due... I never thought of this one. I read the Pittsburgh news all the time since I just moved from there. But you can bet your ass, if the cons get a hold of this one, it's gonna spread like wildfire. Buyer Beware!!


A new gift card scam is hitting the industry. People are buying gift cards only to find out that they're worthless and in some cases, all the thief needs to do is see the card.

How'd they do that? Click...

4 comments:

Rob7534 said...

Damn the thieves!

I don't like gift cards anyway, I always forget I have them, and they go unused for such a long time.

At least someone will get some good use of it, and not the corporations!

CanadianSwiss said...

*Sigh* I'm afraid thieves always find a way. Hope you're doing well, my dear.

Babsbitchin said...

rob7534, those dirty scoundrels,I rather send it to charity than them have it. But if I do say so myself, it's quite the scam.

Babsbitchin said...

canadianswiss, you are right because where there's a will there's a way, for which we'll all have to pay.
I hope you're well my dear and of course, kiss that handsome other half of yours, Mr.X!