Jan 1, 2007

Happy New Year from Mickelino / Frog with a Blog

He touched my heart. What is this blogging shit, that a man in Paris can make such an impact on my, "Life in the fast lane ass?" Mickelino is like a brother to me and if I had the money right now, I'd head to Paris just to squeeze his ass as hard as I could, hold on for dear life and laugh all the while! Yes, it's a crazy thought but I aspire to find a way, come hell or high water to visit Frog with a Blog. He made this video, (he is a famous film producer in France), and you must watch from the start to see why I am so thrilled. I love this guy and I say this after only one drink, well I'm on my second but I'd say it sober. I got big love for ya baby, Mickelino owns my heart!





Look at my Mickelino

12 comments:

xmichra said...

Mickelino kicks ass. I love that guy :)

xmichra said...

by the way, what's with your site?? is the codeing not working? All your posts are in your side bar.

xmichra said...

crap, just realised that it is IE. the new IE. never did that before though... must be advanced firefox stuff. hehe.

Babsbitchin said...

xmichra, he is the shizzel, huh? I didn't realize that my posts are on the sidebar. That's fucked, I'll have to check it out, damn. Thanks!

CanadianSwiss said...

Wow! That is sooo cool!

Wishing you only the very best for 2007!

Babsbitchin said...

Canadianswiss,back at ya my ol' friend and kiss that lovable X for me too. This has got to be a good year, right?

frog with a blog said...

Oh Babs, thanks for that. I especially liked the part about me being a famous film producer in France. However the fact that you call me YOUR Mickelino is 100% right.

Love xxx

Your Frog

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, there are no words in any language that describe just how much I care and love you. You are my favorite person and it is me thanking you. You really made me smile....once again. I do not have many friends and not much thrills me anymore but that was such a present for me, I had a huge lump in my throat but a bigger hole in my heart was filled. You just don't know!
Mwah!

Snooze said...

My wish for 2007 is that the two of you get to meet.

Babsbitchin said...

Snooze, how wonderful that is, that thought and wish. Very kind of you and I would be tickled pink, I really would. My son is supposed to go this spring and he had said he would look Mickelino up, while he is there. Even by proxy, that would be an event to remember. You are too sweet Snoozie!

frog with a blog said...

So when is your son coming? Wasn't he supposed to be here in October? I didn't hear anything so I figured he had cancelled the whole thing. Or?

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, yes, you are right, they did cancel the trip till supposed spring. I know they are still planning it, it's just a matter of when? I hope he can meet you, if he goes over to Paris. I'd send my love by proxy!