Jan 15, 2007

HUMAN BOT FLY INFESTATION

If you are squeamish, I do not suggest you click on the link. However, if you have an interest in Medical Maladies, as I do, you'll find this really interesting!
In the video, the guy had visited Panama and was implanted with larvae by a Bot Fly. Nasty bastards. They have hatched, a birthing moment you won't soon forget! I have the video on my Medical Ink blog.

Referenced by:


bot fly (Encyclopædia Britannica)
any member of several small insect families of the order Diptera. The adults are beelike in appearance, hairy but without bristles; the larvae are parasitic on mammals.

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

lmao! what I don't get is why he didn't go to a freakin hospital or something! they were so blahzay about it!

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, don't I know it. If I had frigin' worms popping out of my back, I would flip the fuck out. Now, pass the morphine would ya please? I think just watching that may have given me an aneurysm.