Jan 16, 2007

MEET WEBMIZTRIS & STARLET; INDUCTION


Dirty Bitch Induction
Why a Dirty Bitch, you ask?

Words are louder than action, remember that. They cut deeper.

**"When I had my ass whipped for the last time, I was backed in a corner, he tried to take the gun, I shot him, he called me a dirty bitch. There was a silent scream. Then, I was smiling inside." Babsbitchin

A Dirty Bitch is very hard to describe, she just knows she is, when and once she arrives. Some may think that it is a derogatory term and for some it may be. For me, it becomes me.
A dirty bitch isn't one that starts a fight but finishes it, whether you know she has or not. It's about having the guts to stand up to whoever, when you know they are wrong, hurtful and being an asshole. It's a matter of bravery, not to be afraid to speak your mind or pull a trigger, if need be.
She's not just an asshole on a mission to be an asshole. No, she's a woman who's gonna tell you that the sun does not rise and set on your ass. She's gonna tell you just like it is, say what she means and try not to say it too mean. She's gonna get ugly, cloud up and rain all over your ass, if the situation merits. She ain't gonna take your shit, just cause you think you own a shit shoveler. She's methodical, a truly good woman until you step on her stiletto. She'll wink at you and fluff your ego, she'll love ya all night long, long and hard but don't you dare fuck around cause she's the kinda woman who'll fuck up your whole world. Then, in your minuscule mind, if you think you have the balls to fool around on her, she'll show you that you were not half the man that you thought you were.
Yes, I was called a dirty bitch so many times and eventually, it brought a smile to my face, a secret feeling inside of owning myself and my life. I'm proud to be a **Dirty Bitch.

Webmiztris is my kinda people.She's been a Dirty Bitch for some time now, I just wanted you to take notice and broaden your horizons.
She's from my ol' stomin' grounds and I've yet to read anything she wrote that's boring. She's in your face, kickin' ass with words and music and this does not even do her justice. Soooooo, ya gotta read the shit to get the jist of the jest or the jizz on the chest, oh wait, what was I talking about here? Anyway, damn this dementia...I like her style and if she wasn't married, I'd be forcing one of my sons on her. I know, poor bitch but when I like ya, I turn my boys your way, hahaha! She's witty, can be sarcastic with a razors edge, an all around
Dirty Bitch!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I already like this chick. She is putting the shit on Front St. and I love it. Starlet has a good post about Waitressing that you all need to read, especially you no tipping motherfuckers, who like to play head games. If your waitress doesn't bend over backwards, do front flips, back flips, side flips and stunts, all unknown to most common cunts AND suck your dick but simply provides service to you, you think you need to be an asshole and with hold a tip. You're thinking, "I'll teach that cunt a lesson or two. Next time, she'll beg to slob my nob." Get the fuck off your high horse dick head and pay your dues before ... Mz. Karma Bitchslap, comes a callin'!! Check Starlet out. I respect a chick who shoves your own shit, right back in your funky fucked up face!



12 comments:

Jagd Kunst said...

I'm glad I found your blog Babs, just when I was beginning to think that all the bloggers in the world were a bunch of cunts who made shit up.

Most of them are, excluding you and Old Knudsen.

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, there sure is a lot of bullshit out there, huh? You are also a refreshing kick in the face, lol! I do appreciate a fellow blogger who kicks the shit out a bullshit! Oh and Old Knudsen is in a class of his own, isn't he? I love that guy!

Webmiztris said...

lol lol lol!! thanks, babs! damn straight I'm a crazy, dirty bitch!!

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, see, you have arrived. It takes one to know one! Stand proud G-friend, stand very proud!!

.Ophelia. said...

I love Starlets blog too! She stopped by mine one day and I have been visiting her ever since. :o)

Edd.D said...

I love a dirty bitch, but I suppose it is a prerequisite for being gay.

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, yes, I can appreciate her wit and sarcasm but you do see who's at the top of my list, do you not?

Babsbitchin said...

edd.d, if I was in the UK, of course I'd be your personal hag. It takes a gay man to appreciate a dirty bitch, straight men despise the,, don't ya know. Most of your gay men are really dirty bitches, too. Well, the good ones, the ones you write home to mother about, are. My son, Lee, is such a dirty bitch. He makes me proud!
Mwah!

.Ophelia. said...

I do Mamma! I noticed a while back but thought it humble not to say anything. But now its all out in the open!

Im number ONE! lalalalalalala *skips and frolics* yea thats right...

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, there is a method to my madness, believe it or not. You are a 4 Star General!

starlet said...

cool. can I add this title to my resume now?

Babsbitchin said...

Starlet, not on your resume, just on your calling card.
Starlet Dirty Bitch, Esq.

Has a very nice ring to it, I think.