Jan 14, 2007

MOVIE #5 HOSTEL

My son, Bill, suggested I see this movie...
I worked till 8pm, last night so I only had time for one movie. Like a hog, I nestled in with a cup of Starbucks Coffee Ice Cream with cool whip on top. I turned off all the lights and watched Hostel.
This movie starts out with three goobers, wannabe playboys on vacation in Amsterdam. I was jealous from the git go and was reiterating in my mind, just how fucked up I would be getting, had it been me. I wanna see the hookers, in their windows too, dammit! My brother lived in Amsterdam, till a few years ago. He'd invited me there to visit. I know, I'd have never left and destiny ruled on that one and I never visited. I'd probably left in a body bag and never made it to heaven. Now, speaking of body bags...

This movie was not Tarentino's best but you are always promised thought provoking scenes when you watch a Tarentino movie. (Do I sound like an expert on Tarentino movies?) This one had a dark side and a glimpse in to the world of Fetish, hardcore Fetish. I only thought of one addition that could have been made and that would've been if these situations were filmed as they are in true Snuff film fashion. If you had to choose between starving for the night and seeing this flick, buy yourself a Royale' n Cheese, ok? But if you've got money to burn and you wanna feel the pain, watch this movie.

8 comments:

Azoulai said...

Nice
http://azoulai.blogspot.com/

.Ophelia. said...

pretty gross I know. Yea, I think Tarentinop did the gore scenes. I thought the first half was sooooooo cheesy. And I wouldnt be that horny to go tot he middle of nowhere. haha
I'd be using that toothbrush contraption before I go the that crazy hostel. AHH I KILL ME!

Love the part with the toe nail, in the beginning. Thats what kept me there. Also the bottle of wine I guzzled at the restaurant before we went to the movies.

Edd.D said...

I watched this film last month, the week before I went to Amsterdam. Lets just say the flight was'nt too pleasant

Babsbitchin said...

azouli, I take it you are at a lose for words? Stop by when you can chat longer, lol!

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, I felt my frigin toe snap, damn that hurt. Yea, it was a bit cheesy, well a lot cheesy, in many spots. I wouldn't have fucked those goobers with my dogs pussy.

Babsbitchin said...

edd.d, I imagine as long as you don't go to Slovakia, you'll be ok.I am so frigin jealous you got to go to Amsterdam. Now, you'll have to email me and tell me all the sordid details. I want all the dirt, ok?

Webmiztris said...

that was a good movie. not the best, but definitely memorable!

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, yes, you won't soon forget that one. I may watch SAW tonite. Oh shit, I saw Saw 1, I better see what the hell I'm downloading. What a putz I am!