Jan 15, 2007

Movie #6 Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS MOVIE, OK?
I know what you're thinking, "What the hell is going on with Babs and this movie gig?" I don't know the answer, except, since I got the bright idea of downloading movies, it has become my "Comfort Zone." Yes, it takes me away from my own insanity for uno momento and I get to watch someone else's version of insanity. So, last night, I watched the 2003 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. By far, not the best movie I've seen, it did smack you with that inbred feeling that we all know and love. This is most certainly NOT a true movie but it is based on the schematics of Ed Gein, one of my all time favorite Serial Killers. I say all this, knowing that you guys are all more progressive than me and have already seen this movie, so I'm not spoiling anything. I put the warning at the top for those who've not but do intend to see this movie. I did fall for a lot, hook, line and sinker, enough to research it. There are links at the bottom, just a couple of sites that give info, one of which has video's, story's of Eileen Wurnous, Ed Gein and more. Very interesting. I studied this subject at length and just adore Criminal Psychology, it was and is my Major.
Jessica Biel I caught myself checking this chick out. It's hell to have Bi tendencies sometimes.. I mean I don't see a good looking woman and think, "Oh damn would I like to flip n dip her," well, most of the time. But I see art in a beautiful body and she sure has one. She pissed me off though, during this movie, several times. If I was a guy, I'd be thinking, if she did half the shit, in real life, that she did in the movie, I'd have a whole guy mentality that she's only good for flippin' n dippin'. She stabbed my hot toddy( Eric Balfour) in the stomach, to put him out of his misery. Now look here ya stupid cunt, if you stab him in the stomach, your just gonna make him suffer a little longer before he finally dies. Criminy, stab him in the fucking heart. Do I gotta do this for ya, too? Then, like all the other dumb asses before her, she drops the knife, knowing full well that some goon with a leather face is lurking around. Distraught'll get you killed, girlie. Get the fuck over it. If you live, you'll have plenty of time to grieve, later. Dumb fuckin' blonde!
Eric Balfour I was instantly smitten by this hot toddy. I love that strong jaw line. I was surprised that I thought he was so, well, all that, as I am usually only attracted to big men. Maybe, I only think I'm attracted to big men but I know this much...I have to have a big man, one I can't whip up on. Otherwise, I chew 'em up and spit 'em out. Known fact. R Lee Ermey I've always liked this guy and when he starts yelling orders, in his D.I. roles, it just makes me feel at home. He was good, as usual, in this role but I did feel sorry for him. All through the movie, I kept thinking just how badly I wanted to pluck his eyebrows, to the point of distraction. That was really mean of them to make him do that. Erin Leerhsen Most of you women will never cop to this but have you ever been watching a movie, such as this and in a crisis, you got a chick like Pepper? Most of the time, almost every movie, there's some fairly attractive girl who probably gives the best blow job but is a complete and utter failure in a crisis. She's loud, slows you down, shakes like a cat shitting peach pits and when she gets killed in the movie...you're almost grateful, damn!

This link will take you to a site that's pretty damn good. It's about Ed Gein, who was a very incredible fella. I mean after all, it's talent to make stuff out of people's skin. I'm lucky I can sew a button on.



This link will take you to a site that has Biography video's of such Serial Killers as Ed Gein, Eilleen Wuornos and more. Very Interesting!

6 comments:

Jagd Kunst said...

I watched a film called 'Bundy' a few months back. I thought it was gonna be an HBO kinda deal, but it was ok. Pretty good. Killer ending.

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, Bundy, huh? As in Ted? I did see a special a while back. I'll have to see what's available. Killer ending, smart ass, hahaha!!

Jagd Kunst said...

And check out a film called Gridlock'd. It's got Tupac and Tim Roth in it.

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, now that sounds like my kinda movie. Did you ever see Bullet w/Tupac and Micky Rourke? After that movie, we started cruising, from copping with Barry White playing, shootin' dope. At the time, we thought it was classic shit. None the less, it was an engaging movie. I will most certainly look for Gridlock'd, thanks!

Jagd Kunst said...

I didn't see it when I went to the video store for $1 tuesday. I need to go to another store.

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, yea I struck out last nite too. Limewire was giving me fever and I shut it down, Now, there's always tomorrow...