Jan 15, 2007

FrogTV Dirty French Lesson

My best International friend, Mickelino, Frog with a Blog, made this some time back, AT MY REQUEST, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS. He had received a lot of negative feedback because of the video and removed it. I begged him to re-post it. Just another example of commie constipated people, who are bored and miserable and must bitch. C'mere so I can bitch slap the shit right out of you, you'll feel better, I promise. This is an educational film and me Bitch slapping you is Medicinal, really!
Frog is a famous filmographer in Paris. Enjoy an excerpt from FrogTV...




This video is from last year but never loses it's charm with me. This is none other than our Mickelino/Frog with a Blog. So much talent wrapped up in to one man. It's hardly fair to the rest of you!

8 comments:

bangezhu said...

This is very nice blog. Check my blogs i am a girl can make friends?

Babsbitchin said...

bangezhu, thanks for stopping by. You must visit again, ok?

Greg said...

I loved learning dirty French stuff in high school (and I still like telling people Vas t'faire foutre which means f** yourself).

Babsbitchin said...

Greg, I was not paying attention in school, during French class. I regret that, tremendously, as well as the next years of Spanish. But you can bet your ass, I can cuss you in Spanish and German, Italian, now my little bit of French. I feel complete, lol!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! ;-)

I like chaos - within it, everything is organized.

I like New York gals, too - they're feisty and no nonsense. Cool. I'm from Philly originally, and have family in Brooklyn.

YES! I do love Frog (a.k.a. - Mickelino) - I think he's totally hot and totally fun!

Au revoir for now...

Babsbitchin said...

j,david zacko-smith, well, thank you for the visit, too! Hey, I was locked up with Philly chicks and they don't play, well except with me. They loved when I yelled "Westside" and threw up their gang signs.
Micke is my Prince. He has made me smile more than anyone I can think of, he brings me joy with simple words and I aspire to live long enough to meet him. Not much to ask, is it? Please stop by again and I mean that. Thanks!
Mwah!

Snooze said...

I remember that video. i loved it then and I still love it. I can't believe he received negative feedback. People are indeed constipated assholes.

CanadianSwiss said...

I remember this little film, too and I'm totally with what snooze wrote. Happy to see that it's on again! Love it!