Jan 29, 2007

Tell All; 7 Bad Habits

7 Bad Habits


1. I will leave a dirty tissue, on my desk or nitestand, so I can reuse it. If it's bad, I throw it out but if it's not, I'll keep it to use again.

2. I leave toothpicks around. I must have a toothpick and remember not having one, thus my fear of throwing it right out. Many men, have had one embedded in their foot. My own son had one of my toothpicks, stick straight in, under his big toe nail. He didn't speak to me for a week.

3. I chew gum, constantly. The more stressed I am, the more I crack it. If I do not chew gum (Icebreakers) I will chew on my cheek or tongue and grind my teeth.

4. I keep all bad comments, from my blogs, along with some of the good. It is a good and bad thing. It might keep me in check or make me look in the mirror but can often piss me off, thus another rant is born.

5. I do not eat at work, for two reasons; I do not like to eat in front of people but I do not have an inability to eat in or with people, I just prefer to eat alone. It can make me feel sluggish or tired and I need to be on my toes, ready for action.

6. I drink a lot of espresso. I often, simply rinse the carafe as well as my coffee mug. I have been known to dump the coffee out of my travel mug and fill it back up, after it's been sitting on the counter all nite.

7. I blog too much. I often have work to do and find myself blogging or looking at blogs. It has become an escape of biblical proportion. Although it has been my saving grace, it is also my demise. When I get a negative comment, it does not hurt my feelings but it can often own me. Meaning, my pissed off attitude may carry over into my work, especially anonymous comments, I can not retort. Also, when I think about going to Prison and what was done to me, I get a big feeling attitude and want to hurt somebody, if only their feelings. I learned from my experience but I also have the ability to conjure up evil feelings, I can be a powder keg. Don't give me a match, if I ask for one. I am a blogoholic.

What are your bad habits???



16 comments:

Miranda said...

Blogging ...I dont think is a bad habit...just an addiction. Well I guess it can get bad if its interfering with everything you do.

Chat - yes I admit it. I chat with my g/f every day. And when not with her, other friends. I love meeting people. It sometimes just feels good to meet faceless strangers.

Webmiztris said...

omg, the tissue thing? I do the EXACT SAME THING. we're so fucking nasty. ;)

.Ophelia. said...

hahaha I'm always flipping at my man for leaving those tissues everywhere. Im not cool with germs like that. haha

Don't worry about those anon comments, they are cowards, hiding....but you know what, they keep coming back. They want to read your words. Thats a good thing. Also they are lazy fat lumps of nothing and have to take their repressed high school angst on someone. poor little buggers.

I love your blog sweets. And all your readers do. And the bad stuff is just like you said, it makes pretty good rants because your passionate for a moment.

Love you lots sweetums! xoxo
I'll do my habits just cause you asked ;o)

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, that's funny, I am exactly the opposite as far as chatting. I love to blog because there's no commitment. I can do my work or get up and come back. I often peek at it when I'm on duty or check my site meter. I love the site meter cause I can see all the people from different states and countries that read. It is quite fascinating to me.

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, OMG, I thought I was the only nasty ass on the planet, haha! That comforts me somehow, I mean really. Well, they do say misery loves company, right? lol!

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, I promise, if you come to NY, I'll keep the tissues in check and stuff them up my sleeve! Oh fuck that's too funny, I'm gonna have an aneurysm on that one, shit!
You're right about the comments and they shouldn't matter. But it is very frustrating because you can't bite back, not really. I seem to attract the "Let me set you straight" kind of assholes, don't I? Fuck 'em and feed 'em beans!
BTW, you do spoil me g-friend, you're too sweet!

Old Knudsen said...

I do not have any bad habits, I am perfect.

Butchieboy said...

I make figurines from my own poo.

Babsbitchin said...

old knudsen, well, I knew that.












A perfect Bullshitter, if there ever was one!

Babsbitchin said...

Butchieboy, now, that's not a bad habit, that's talent. That's not an easy medium to work with, ya know.

MJ said...

I don't like to eat in front of others because of the 'spinach in the teeth' factor. Theirs or mine.

I blog until my arse is bruised.

frog with a blog said...

OMG Babs, except for the eating thing at work, we have the exact same bad habits. You are my alter-ego!

The real question is then: do you really exist or has my mind created you?

hm...

Babsbitchin said...

MJ, I had such a strict upbringing, I think that may be a factor. I just want to eat without all the fancy formalities and worrying if there's too much in my big mouth or in my teeth.
Yea, I've sat at this computer till my arse and brain went numb. I have to have surgery, on Fri. for carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome. It's probably from blogging, hahahaha!!

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, that is a perplexing question. Am I a Comic book strip in a fine Paris gallery or an XXX spot in Amsterdam? Is it real or is it Memorex? It is all an illusion, a bad dream. Go back to sleep, it should end soon!
Squeeze!

It's Me, Maven... said...

I agree with you about not wanting to eat with co-workers. I just don't see the sense in spending my precious lunch hour, breaking bread with a bunch of assholes and idiots.

And shit, I hear ya on the blogging too much and surfing too much. I'm naturally a procrastinator, and then you add blogging to the mix, it just makes me put off things all the more.

Babsbitchin said...

Maven, Yea, I know what ya mean about chit chat with co-workers and ya just wanna eat and be left the fuck alone.
And blogging is so easy to escape into. I mean, I could have pressing paperwork but will think, oh I wanna check this or look at that and next thing ya know, I've not got a fuckin thing done but some stupid post bitchin somebody out or some dumb picture that's not really that funny but I just have to show you. I'm a whole fuckin retard, I'll tell ya!