1. I will leave a dirty tissue, on my desk or nitestand, so I can reuse it. If it's bad, I throw it out but if it's not, I'll keep it to use again.
2. I leave toothpicks around. I must have a toothpick and remember not having one, thus my fear of throwing it right out. Many men, have had one embedded in their foot. My own son had one of my toothpicks, stick straight in, under his big toe nail. He didn't speak to me for a week.
3. I chew gum, constantly. The more stressed I am, the more I crack it. If I do not chew gum (Icebreakers) I will chew on my cheek or tongue and grind my teeth.
4. I keep all bad comments, from my blogs, along with some of the good. It is a good and bad thing. It might keep me in check or make me look in the mirror but can often piss me off, thus another rant is born.
5. I do not eat at work, for two reasons; I do not like to eat in front of people but I do not have an inability to eat in or with people, I just prefer to eat alone. It can make me feel sluggish or tired and I need to be on my toes, ready for action.
6. I drink a lot of espresso. I often, simply rinse the carafe as well as my coffee mug. I have been known to dump the coffee out of my travel mug and fill it back up, after it's been sitting on the counter all nite.
7. I blog too much. I often have work to do and find myself blogging or looking at blogs. It has become an escape of biblical proportion. Although it has been my saving grace, it is also my demise. When I get a negative comment, it does not hurt my feelings but it can often own me. Meaning, my pissed off attitude may carry over into my work, especially anonymous comments, I can not retort. Also, when I think about going to Prison and what was done to me, I get a big feeling attitude and want to hurt somebody, if only their feelings. I learned from my experience but I also have the ability to conjure up evil feelings, I can be a powder keg. Don't give me a match, if I ask for one. I am a blogoholic.
What are your bad habits???