Jan 30, 2007

Twisted Tuesday; Celebrity Look-Alikes

I was looking for an article and I found these in U. S. Weekly and thought it was pretty strange or cool, that they look so much alike.
Speaking of look-alikes...

What do you call Lesbian Twins???

~Lick-Alikes~

To go to US Weekly

Vanessa Minnillo & Moon Bloodgood
MTV VJ Vanessa Minnillo and Day Break damsel Moon Bloodgood have something in common besides their long, dark hair and 1,000-watt smiles — they’re both part Irish!

Lizzy Caplan & Zooey Deschanel
The Class’ Lizzy Caplan, 24, and Weeds star Zooey Deschanel, 26, have more in common than just their big blue eyes and tousled dark hair: Their TV alter egos are both named Kat.

Eva Longoria & Victoria Beckham
With her new ironed-straight brunette bob and smoky eyes, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, 31, looks like she could be sisters with ex–Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, 32.
Sacha Baron Cohen & Jerry Seinfeld
When he’s not playing pranks as his mustachioed alter-ego, Borat, British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, 35, bears a strong resemblance to fellow funnyman Jerry Seinfeld, 52.



Left: Justin Right: Sideshow Bob

6 comments:

Webmiztris said...

wow, Eva Longoria & Victoria Beckham really do look alike! i never realized that before. the only difference is that in pics Victoria Beckham usually looks like more of a bitch than Eva...lol

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris, the likeness is uncanny with all of them. Jerry Seinfield and the other guy don't look as much alike but maybe brothers, right?

It's Me, Maven... said...

See, I think Carrot Top looks more like Side Show Bob, but hey, that's how I roll...

Babsbitchin said...

Maven, I think I agree w/you. Carrot Top is one funny mofo and built like a brick shit house, huh?

It's Me, Maven... said...

Yeah, but I draw the line when a man's eyebrows are more fussed and manicured than my own!!

Babsbitchin said...

Maven, I do so hate a real Metrosexual, myself. If he's prettier than me, I don't care for that much either, especially if he knows it, lol!