Feb 28, 2007

Bitch Drama/Banshee Bitchslap


I was quite certain, up till 5 minutes ago, that a conspiracy was in the midst. I was getting server errors, since I came home from my second job, at 3pm. It's now 6pm and I was sure Blogger was fucking with me for some reason. I cussed 'em and called 'em every thing but a white boy. So much for the drama. I never claimed to be sane, now did I?

I went back on duty, this AM, at my second job and was tussling around and split my hand open. I thought to myself, "That's what you get, for thinking that you are Super Bitch." It's stings like a Banshee Bitchslap, oh yea. This is my new catch phrase, I just made up, "Stung like a Banshee Bitchslap." I like that!

2 comments:

Butch@CCD said...

"Babs is like a Banshee Bitchslap"

~Babsbitchin~ said...

butch, hah, I do scream like one, huh?