Feb 11, 2007

For That Special Valentine



For Jagd Kunst and JP, this answers the question.
This is in response to SNL's "Dick in A Box," which I posted before Christmas and am reposting now, just for your viewing pleasure! My Box in a Box My Dick in a Box



PTC PUTS NBC ON NAUGHTY LIST

If it was up to the Parents Television Council, NBC would be getting coal in its stocking this Christmas. The conservative watchdog organization is calling on the network to rethink its decision to post an uncensored version of a Saturday Night Live skit on both its own Website and YouTube, in which the word "dick" is used multiple times. (For the uninitiated, the clip can be seen at nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/uncensored.shtml.)

To Read the Rest

11 comments:

Miranda said...

ohhh groans....lol. THats like that popcorn trick in the movie theatres.

Jagd Kunst said...

It should say "force her to open the box" or, "let her open the box".

"make her open the box" is suggestive, yet somehow weak.

Babsbitchin said...

miranda, oh girlfriend, I thought I was the only one who had a dick in the popcorn, lol!

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, maybe it should say pimp slap a bitch and force her to open box. I always respond better after a bitch slap, personally,lol!

Webmiztris said...

did you watch Justin Timberlake's Dick in a Box video?

if not, search YouTube and watch it - it's hysterical!

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris, yea I did I think I had posted it last month. It was controversial, huh? I laughed my ass off!

J.P. said...

So what if you are a girl getting a guy a present? Bigger box, with two holes, and you just hold it up higher?

Jagd Kunst said...

It was controversial?

Who is the female equivalent of Justin Timberlake again?

brotherray said...

Sh** - those were hilarious! And now? It also reminded me, I have to go buy ... my dog a nice red ball, or something - or maybe a new red collar? I have my new red T-shirt ALL ready to wear on Valentines Day. It says:

"I Think, Therefore I'm Single"

The flourist from 20 miles away just called and said he had a delivery for miss so and so. I said I'm miss so and so, and he said "I have some flowers for you." I said "Oh really?" He asked for directions and all that good stuff. I bet my last bottom dollar it's from the same dude who was so damn drunk last year he forgot he sent me flowers on Valentines Day. Nice huh? LMAO! I wish he'd stick about 10 lbs of fucking chocolate in there.

Babsbitchin said...

jp, carry her around, all night, like a bowling ball. How convenient, huh? lol!

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, I don't know the answer to that. I think he's a pansy ass so it'd be hard for me say. The chick in the video is no one I recognize either. What the hell do girls see in that guy. I mean he looks like a emaciated GI Joe because of that fake beard. Ya know what I mean?