Feb 16, 2007

Freakish Friday



Boy, did this video piss me off. If my son came home, in a body bag, after fighting for his country, regardless, if I agree or disagree with the war he may have been in, this would anger me beyond reproach. For the family that is mourning, a terrible loss, this is something that would be just enough to probably set me off, with no chance of return. I can't imagine feeling all that emotion from the death of a loved one and then have these imbeciles protesting at the funeral. I'm glad they finally passed a law, in that state. This puts a bad taste, in the mouth of most people, I think. I can't stomach religious zealots. I am a spiritual person but when I see this, I can only think this is the kind of thing that causes people to run, instead of embracing a loving, understanding and forgiving God.


10 comments:

Butchieboy said...

Those people are psycho. They deserve to be made fun of.

Butchieboy said...

GODSMACK!?!?!?!? C'mon. Nobody really likes Godsmack. Or Creed.

Babsbitchin said...

Butchieboy, they deserve to be Bitchslapped to their knees!

Babsbitchin said...

Butchieboy, I thought of changing it this morn, that's too funny. But I don't put Godsmack and Creed in the same category.I'm gonna change it but not because you were mean to me and put on the peer pressure. Got any suggestions? Ya wanna arm wrestle about this?

Webmiztris said...

those protesters are scum. they need to mind their own business. and hopefully get run over by a truck.

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris,lol, don't I know it. God don't like ugly and He's not fond of stupid. They're both!

.Ophelia. said...

Isn't that sad. I dont support war at all, but I would NEVER go to these lengths to make that known.
Especially when people are trying to honor their dead loved ones.

I remember this a while back. And she was one of those monsters that wanted the media all over her little spectcal.
I hate hypocricy. And alot of these bible thumpers are just as terrorist like as the people we supposedly have to look out for..! Except they dont wear bombs and get it over with.

alright, I havent woken up fully yet. SO this might be all over.

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, I agree w/you completely. I do not believe that this is the right way to approach anything. I'll tell you what, they came to one of my sons funerals, like that, they would not live to tell. I'd be willing to go to hell for this one. You never know, The Big Guy upstairs, just might grant a pardon just for shutting them up, lol!

It's Me, Maven... said...

There's something lacking. I thought having reverence for the dead was part of being Christian.

Babsbitchin said...

it's me, maven, I just think they're those self-righteous fire and brimstone zealots, with insanity mixed in. Think of all the good they could do, if they turned all that energy in to fueling helping the homeless or something? What I see it's a bunch of judgmental whacks with drive.