Feb 5, 2007

FRIGIN' 48


One is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooooooo. Two can be as sad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one, oooh. At 48 you are so screwed cause 50's coming, time to dye your hair so blue, ooooh...

Yes, at 48, you're mind still thinks like you're 30 but your body calls you a lying sack o'shit. Things are no longer in the appropriate places. It's only funny when you are young and dumb. I happen to believe that if you make fun of someone, you will get to experience their pain, in one form or another. I do remember being young and cocky with perfect perky tits, a flat stomach and an ass that was like a Marine hair cut; high n tight. I made fun of those ol' biddy's as they got off the Bingo bus, dragging their nipples as they walked, tripping the person behind them with their ass, which dripped outa their girdle. Drippin' n Trippin'. They had lipstick, smeared, up to, right below their nose and their had that familiar bingo butt smell, you know like they'd just just shoved a whole pepperoni pizza up their ass. Yes, I made fun of these old bitches and now, I'm in danger of becoming, "one of them." This is worse than the movie, "Night of the Living Dead." This is real bad. "There coming for you Barbara."
I look back at my own Grandma's at this age and I see a different breed of woman. I have been a Grandma for many years and I do not look or behave as they did. I've been told to cut my hair or act my age, you know that group that wants me to get on the bingo bus. Now, for those of you who think like that, I can only hope that you get old quick and fall right in to the pack, with the old dogs. But if you're not the lead dog, you know the one who refuses to wear a moo moo and have a tiny blue perm, your view never changes. I am a lead dog, I will go down fighting, spitting, clawing and equalizing the situation. How's my 48 year old asshole look?


16 comments:

Webmiztris said...

happy birthday, babs!!!

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris, thanks g-friend, so very much!

RICH said...

hey Babs, Happy Birthday welcome to the "48 club" How does it feel? don't worry, your're still sexy!!

JerseyTjej said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I turned the big Five OH yesterday!!!!! I am ovah the hump...

As a mature woman of the world I find it repulsive that once people find out how old I am they want to treat me differently...as if I should be somebodies granny.
I will never stop listening to my music, shaking my ass or getting my swerve on so help me God!

frog with a blog said...

Babs, I wish I were with you tonight, we'd have 48 different drinks and 48 different cheeses. A new tradition has been invented, you see... that's how much you inspire the world. Have a fabulous birthday and in the meantime let me squeeze your tushy 48 times.
Joyeux Anniversaire ma belle!

Babsbitchin said...

Rich, how very kind of you. No, the 48 ain't so bad. Of course, my ass will tell you, I'm lieing!
Hugz

Babsbitchin said...

Jersey, omg, I knew that but forgot. My Granma's b'day was yesterday too. She was a powerful woman. If you're anything like her, you're be going like the Energizer Bunny for many years to come. Back @ya g-friend and drink one for me and visa versa.

hugz

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, you always make my soul smile, deep down. I just love you to death. Thanks Mickelino, you've made the hardship of becoming 48, well worth it.
Squeeze/Mwah

.Ophelia. said...

Happy Birthday Babsi! I love Aquarians.

Babsbitchin said...

ophelia, thanks girlfriend. I have to wonder sometimes if I'm a true aquarian. Could it be I was something else, in another life? and blonde,lol?

CanadianSwiss said...

I am now kicking my own ass! I missed your brithday! Damn!!! I hope you had a wonderful day, sweets! Happy belated 38th!

What!!?!! Yes, 38th. You did say: "I have been a Grandma for many years and I do not look or behave as they did." That's right! And you better not start to, either. Our bodies may be subject to gravity, but our minds and hearts don't have to. You're a wonderful person and I admire your strength of character and your good soul.

B'day kisses from me and from the X and many hugs! Hope you had a great one!

Babsbitchin said...

CS, you are too kind. Yes, my mind says I'm 38, the rest of me just won't follow suit. Thanks so very much. I had a lovely day!

Snooze said...

Agh - I missed your birthday. I hope it was as fabulous as you.

Babsbitchin said...

Snooze, oh jeez, you made me blush. It was a good day, thanks so much!

Di said...

Happy Birthday Babs! Sorry I missed the day. My mother once told me that your spirit never ages. Did I just quote my mother, good grief, that'll tell you something...Here's to many more bdays!

Babsbitchin said...

Di, holy shit. You are the best present I could get. I just found this as my emails all messed up when I changed systems. It's so good to hear from you and I mean that!