Feb 20, 2007

I'm All Grown Up



I love being all grown up. I can eat what I want, when I want. I also enjoy being single and not having to cook, unless I feel like it.
Tonight, I had my usual two Buffalo Chicken Strips. I also had a new dip, by Tostitos. I didn't even see this stuff on their website but damn was it good. It looks just like the jar in the picture but it's "Creamy Spinach." I ate the shit out of it, almost a half a jar with some, Pepper Jack Doritos . If you see it on the shelves in your store, you'd better snatch it up. It's bad to the bone.

4 comments:

.Ophelia. said...

mMm that dip sounds fantastic!

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, of it is. I do believe it had artichoke in it too. I was acting like an idiot when I found it on the shelf, even asking one of the clerks, "Uh, hiding this for yourselves, huh?" He looked at me like I am insane. Rightfully so!

Webmiztris said...

my fav Doritos are the Spicier Nacho ones. *drool* it's also nice not having kids because me and my husband can eat fast food every day and not feel guilty about it. I'd be such a bad role model for a kid!

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris, me and Doritos go way back. I used to make $21 a week at my part-time job. I worked 3 days a week after school from 14-16 till I left home. I'd get paid and would walk over to the drugstore, every Friday and they'd cash my check. I'd buy a carton of Marlboro reds, a bag of Doritos Taco flavor and a pkg. of Nutter Butter cookies. I go off to my BF's house, we'd eat the chips and cookies for dinner and go out and party. We did that every Friday for a few years. Damn I miss it, lol!