Feb 23, 2007

Just a Simple Bike Ride

(Click on the Picture)
So, me and my girl friends are riding along, minding our own when I see my husband drive by with a bunch of his friends. I know he's checking up on me. I mean a girl can't even take a frigin bicycle ride anymore. He circles back around and I hear shit like, "Damn, I wanna come back as a bicycle seat in the next life" and "Hey, isn't it illegal to peddle your pussy in this state?"
Of course this photo is from a few years ago but that's me, with the look of disgust, in the right front row.

4 comments:

.Ophelia. said...

bwahahaa peddling pussy!

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, yea I was arrested a few minutes later. They take that shit serious, lol!

Rich said...

I love this!!!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

I imagine you do, dirty bugger, lol!