Feb 19, 2007

Maniac Monday


This is my lil sis, T, I call her Chat. I beat the living shit outa her last night. She fucked with me one too many times. I live with her and help her with her son, "The Bugaboomeister." I'd fallen asleep, when I heard all this noise. It startled me awake and I realized that it was my nephew who'd just come home from a weekend from his fathers house. I looked at the clock and it was 1:35pm and he was not due home till 8pm. I asked Chat, why he was home early. Sarcastically, she said,"Well, he lives here so what's it matter to you?" She walked away like some high falootin, my shit don't stink bitch, clippity clop in her high heels. I walked behind her, tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around to face me. I said, "If you ever talk to me like that again, I'll plant you on your pretty lil ass." At which point she "pfffted" me, tauntingly. I grabbed her by her ginger hair and slammed her head into the wall. But I let go as she righted herself. She looked me in the eye and proceeded to slap me across the face and said, "How dare you?" I smiled cause I knew it was time to cloud up and rain all over her ass. I was gritting my teeth, when I growled, "you prissy lil' bitch," grabbing her by the throat pinning her to the wall. I don't know how she did it but she hit me with her high heel, right in the temple. I punched her square in the nose. blood spurting immediately, across her face. She hit me again with her fucking shoe. That bitch, I thought as I began to black out from the rage. I know I started to pummel her face. She fell on the floor and I began to kick her in the head, muttering "Oh bitch you wanna hit somebody with your Princess shoe, you pretentious whore. She was kicking at me and screaming "Fuck you, fuck you..." I jumped onto her and started a left-right, left-right chain of punches to the head. She grabbed me by my hair, pulling as hard as she could towards her. "Are you done yet?," she said, teeth clenched. In an almost inaudible growl, I said, "Yea, I'm done with you, ya fuckin' bitch," and hit her squarely in the nose. She groaned and...

I woke up!! It was all a dream. I think I might have some issues. Just maybe?

14 comments:

SuperSnark said...

GAWD, and I was enjoying quite the violent fantasy regarding my own family until you interrupted me with Reality. That was just plain mean.

Never been here before, but you crack my shit UP! Will be back. I like my shit cracked up.

Jagd Kunst said...

At least you can throw a punch in the dreamworld. I can hit pretty hard in reallife, but when it comes to assault in that sleep-plane everything slows right down and I can't hit shit.

Webmiztris said...

was it a dream? or was it a premonition? I'm just saying she better watch her step next time she runs into you. ;)

J.P. said...

Are you sure you're not from Kentucky??? ;)

Babsbitchin said...

SuperSnark, I am the official shit cracker to the NFL, NHL and I've been accused of it in 38 states, lol! Sorry for the set up, I just couldn't not tell you guys about it. I was pissed cause I woke up. I was stinkin' mad, when I woke up too. Good thing lil sis wasn't around, hahaha! Please do visit again, we'll down some whiskey and eat cheese puffs, ok?

Babsbitchin said...

jagd kunst, don't I know exactly what you're talking about. You go to hit somebody and it's like rubber or you can't connect. I hate that. When I fight, I wanna get down n dirty. I'm surprised that I even got in a few punches in, in the dream. I wanted more though. I may need therapy, lol!

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris, I've had a pissy attitude about my sis lately. I even called my Mom and tattle taled on her. But yea, I saw her this morn and I told her about the argument part of the dream and she just laughed, that bitch. I am a powder keg so I'll keep my distance. Now days, wisdom dictates that I think before I do. Years ago, I woulda whipped her ass butt good. You may be right, I'd better think about this! hahaha!!

Babsbitchin said...

J.P., I may have lived in Kentucky in another life but I was born and raised in the South. Need I say more? Once you drink a Redneck beer, you're never the same, ya know? It's chilly. I think I'll set the trash pile on fire, drink me a brewsky and spit in the flames. Damn, where's my flannel?

brotherray said...

haha! Ya scared me for a second! I thought oh HOLY crap, Babs beat her sis up and her sis did the heel job to the head thing! Don't you go getting no ideas about that garden tool she's holding!

Babsbitchin said...

brotherray, she's a ruthless bitch, you can tell that from the picture. I'm so proud of her, lol!

Butchieboy said...

I love a good catfight. HOT!

Babsbitchin said...

Butchieboy, I've had more than my share. I think it might be time to lay down the claws.

I'll just have to shoot them bitches, hahaha!

.Ophelia. said...

I always have dreams like that. Except its usually my mother... :o\

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, I used to fight in my sleep all the time but not so much, lately. Once, I dreamed I saw my husband screwing this chick, caught in the act. I punched a hole right in the wall, mad when I woke up. That, btw, was right before I shot him. I walked around pissed off at him, constantly.