Feb 6, 2007

WCRZ Crazy Radio & Rock Star / Steel Dragon


I know a lot of you don't look at many of my other blogs. WCRZ Crazy Radio is my audio, video blog. I have such an eclectic musical taste and you can't pin me down. I love most music and I do believe that people who have a diverse musical taste are probably the most tolerant and are able to use music, as I do, as a coping mechanism. As a kid, I spent the majority of my life on restriction, seriously. I was like a dog who's constantly chained, she gets loose and she's gonna run amuk and I did. Music was my saving grace. Like person escapes, into a good book, this was my escape. It still is.

This is from the movie, "Rock Star." You'll find more on WCRZ. Check it out!



Click it twice if it doesn't play

6 comments:

.Ophelia. said...

I read your other blogs occasionally. OKAY, you got it outta me! :op

Babsbitchin said...

Ophelia, you have me laughing, truly.

J.P. said...

I agree with the idea that a person who has a wide taste in music is probably a very tolerant person. I love music. My eepud is my daily soundtrack.

Babsbitchin said...

J.P., at the risk of sounding old and retarded, what's an eepud? But I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see this. I'm sure you've met people who will only listen to one type of music? If you ask me, it is a reflection of their attitude and outlook on life.

brotherray said...

You turn me on to the best shit. I loved that song, btw. I'd never seen Imeem, so I went there, and learned how to play. I haven't learned how to play nice, yet, but... I'm working on it ??

Babsbitchin said...

Brotherray, I like you just the way you are. That "playing nice with others" is not for us.