Mar 3, 2007

3 Things

DB General, the lovely, Ophelia Mourne, tagged me...


3 Things That Scare Me;

Someone with a Knife

They have a knife & I have no gun

Not Death but leaving my children

~~~

3 People Who Make Me Laugh

Lewis Black

Arnez J

My 3 Sons
~~~

3 Things I Love

My 3 Sons

My 6 Grandbabies

Espresso and a cigarette
~~~

3 Things I Hate

Gay Bashing/Profiling

Judgmental People

Repeated Commercials
~~~

3 Things I Don't Understand

How People can be so ignorant

War

How religion became so twisted
~~~

3 Things On My Desk

My travel mug of espresso

A mess of papers

Tea Tree Oil
~~~

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now

Listening to the 70's channel on T.V.

Sitting in my nightgown

Drinking espresso with French Vanilla creamer
~~~

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Write my book

Sell my book

See the look on their faces
when I tell it all
~~~

3 Things I Can Do

Cater an event of 700+

Shoot most guns accurately

Play drums
~~~

3 Things I Can't Do

Design a template but I want to

Write my book, like I want

Sing like I used to
~~~

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

Lots of music

Your inner voice/intuition

Your children
~~~

3 Things You Should Never Listen To

Constant Haters

Constant Whiners

When you tell yourself to quit
~~~

3 Things I'd Like To Learn

HTML code application

To deal with physical pain

To be more outgoing and patient
~~~

3 Favorite Foods

All Mexican

Tyson Buffalo Strips

Filet Mignon
~~~

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Espresso

Iced Tea with Vodka

Blackberry/Raspberry Sparkling Water
~~~

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid

Bewitched

I Dream of Jeanie

Andy Griffith Show
~~~

3 Bloggers I've Tagged

Webmiztris

Chuck

Reluctant Nomad

14 comments:

Reluctant Nomad said...

Hello dahlingk. I'll get on to this later this evening or tomorrow. Am off exploring food markets now. Wanna come for dinner?

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Nomad, Darling, of course, I would die to dine with you. That would be a lovely event and for some reason, you have managed to give me a lump in my throat. Sweet, too sweet. Thank you!
Kisses!

Paula said...

That was fun to read! Good luck with your book. :)

Chuck said...

thanks... i think, i've been up all night listening to music and trying to figure out my new cell phone, my neck, head, eyes, and buttocks hurt, i'm on techno overload, but i'll get on it asap, it's kind of nipply this morning. have a good weekend, i'm planing on sleeping away most of it. paula looks new, i may have to go check her out.

xoxo

Chuck said...

checked out paula.. nice blog, seems smart, made me feel fat though. i'll just have an apple for breakfast instead of a couple of burritos. take care.

se7en said...

Hi Babs! and thanks, glad you like the templates! =)

Nice list too, especially Lewis Black, makes me laugh out loud.

.Ophelia. said...

Thanks Lovie!!!
All that espresso talk is makingme crave.

Webmiztris said...

omg, I remember watching Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie EVERY DAY! and Three's Company too. I loved that show...lol

that's a good meme. I'll post mine soon!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Paula, thank you, very much. I hope you'll come back and visit but I do suggest wearing safety goggles! Hahaha!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Chuck, you pulled an all niter again, huh? I still haven't figured out all the shit my cell phone does. It was just a month or so ago that I used it to text message. Have fun w/it. I got frustrated and usually put it back in the charger.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Chuck, I'll check Paula out, go and visit. I know you wouldn't steer me wrong!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

se7endog, these templates are just too cool. I used two for me and three friends used them and next thing you know, ya got a domino effect or is it butterfly effect?
Anyway, I appreciate your hard work, I really do, it's like putting on a new pair of motorcycle boots and gloves that just fit right.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Ophelia, I love my coffee. I worked at a place in Pittsburgh, when I was in the half-way house, called Prestogeorge and they roasted their coffee their, on site. I became very spoiled on good coffee, the skunkier the better.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Webmiztris, Three's Company was a good show, in it's prime. It was mod and racy, ya know, cutting edge for those days. I mean it was unheard of for people to live like they did and we had just ushered in the sexual revolution. I know, I was there to help usher it in. Damn, I miss those days where you could screw till your blue and the most you'd catch were an itchy case of crabs!