Mar 15, 2007

Alrighty Then...


This is really weird. Follow the rules.

Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to freak you out. There's no trick or surprise, but, trust me: just follow these
instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance
until you've done each of them... really.

What is:

1+5 ?
2+4 ?
3+3 ?
4+2 ?
5+1 ?

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then click here...

9 comments:

Dear Prudence said...

Well no surprise here, I am in the 2% I was thinking cucumber!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Dear Prudence, I fell right into it and said carrot. I am such a dirty slut, lol! But you kinda out did me (I'm so disappointed in myself)with the cucumber. I much prefer that!

Webmiztris said...

I'm not sure if I fall into the 2% or not. The first thing I thought of was a pea, then I changed it to a carrot!! wtf is wrong with my brain!? lol

Miranda said...

I find those things so creepy....like someones watching over my shoulder. *Sings the twilight movie song*

Dear Prudence said...

Especially those European Cucumbers that are about a foot long!LOL

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Dear Prudence, holy shit bat girl, they sure are. I'm going gourmet shopping, see ya later! lol!

Xmichra said...

THAT is fucked up shit righ tthere. How the hell does that work??

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Webmiztris,I stumbled with it too, like I wasn't sure and then said carrot and then clicked. I guess that means we're only half sick bitches, lol!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Miranda, it is weird. Like those sights that you pick a card and then it shows all the cards again, minus your card. I know the weird out feeling, you're talking about. Funny!