Mar 4, 2007

Sunday Suicide

Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter Day is coming. I want all your black jellybeans. I'll trade you this nasty white chocolate bunny, ok?


I wanted to be a nun...till I discovered boys


Pics from our annual AAAA Picnic

Is this the next thing this dumbass will do?


It was all good, till you learned how to Photoshop. Somethings amiss but far be it from me to point out your egregious ways.

You know what they say about a man that wears big shoes, right?

He wears big socks!

Damn Kids!


4 comments:

Reluctant Nomad said...

No, he has big shoes!!

I've done the tag.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Nomad, you do most certainly have a point, lol! I'll check it out, thanks!

It's Me, Maven... said...

I so-snagged that anorexia pic!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, that's cool, I stole it fair and square, too!