Mar 22, 2007

Take MY iPod, huh?

The L.I.R.R.,(Long Island Railroad) is right across the street from my job. I get out of my car and the loud speaker announces that all backpacks and such are subject to search. If you see a suspicious package, say something. If you see it, say it. 9/11 took it's toll on this area and they beefed up security. But now Homeland Security has a whole new problem; iPod thefts.
All over the stations from NYC, all the way out here on the Island, there are signs that you are a prime target for theft, especially if you have the classic white earbuds in. They walk up and just snatch the whole gig, bada bing bada boom. You not only feel violated but you are now iPodless.

If I didn't have to work for a living and was independently wealthy, I would do two things; First, I'd invent some old cassette player looking contraption that you could place your iPod in, then they wouldn't want to steal it. But of course you'll always have assholes (who deserve to have it stolen, hahahaha motherfucker) who would refuse to put it in the old looking thingymabobber because to them, to own an iPod is a status symbol just as the cell phone was and still is. "Hey look at me, I can talk on my cell phone and listen to my iPod cause I got it like that, bitches!
The second thing I would do, is ride the L.I.R.R. all day, hoping some half wit would steal my iPod so I could put a cap in his ass. Now Ladies and Gentlemen, that's fuckin entertainment. See, the Big Guy will never give me a butt load of money because I think like this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw the signs. this is true and funny.

Babsbitchin said...

Anonymous, who'da thunk it, huh? Thanks!

JerseyTjej said...

We truly are seperated at birth! The first thing I did was to buy some cheap assed non ipod looking ear phones to avoid being jacked...Bring back cassette players, or at least those ones hollowed out to cover an Ipod!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

jersey, it's a good idea, huh? I'd bet money, if we were rich, we'd ride the train all day and dare a motherfucka to take that iPod, lol?

It's Me, Maven... said...

You've gotta check this out...

iPad.