Mar 18, 2007

WW Presents


Ed Minchau from Robot Guy, was messing around learning to do mesh objects in POV-Ray and stumbled on this illusion by accident. As we see, the image is in full color, but apparently if you stare at the center of it (from a distance of about a foot) for a few seconds, it turns into shades of gray. I had trouble getting this effect, but at the end I managed to see it! Does it work for you as well? It's connected to Hybrid Images illusion, only this time it has something to do with color adapting. If you are up close and look away, it moves or it did for me. I am a bit hungover from last nite though. Enjoy...

More Optical Illusions???
(Click)


Kiss Ass Commercials
(Click)

6 comments:

.Ophelia. said...

yea I saw the grey!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Ophelia, I love illusions, for some reason. Like the ones, if you look at them, for a while, the dots disappear or something. That fascinates me.

Ms Bees Knees said...

color adapting? i only see shades of red... BLOOD RED that is!! muahha!!! ;)

Greg said...

Cool stuff, and I saw the grey, too!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Ms.Bees Knees,you are so extremely, incorrigible. I just love that, hahahaha!!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Greg, darling I stare at anything long enough and I just see my ex husband, lol!