Apr 24, 2007

AM Stumble


I feel like a whole bag o'ass today. I caught my nephews cold as he just loves to swap spit with me, in a loving manner. Damn, one side of my head keeps tearing up, shutting down one eye. I cough and sneeze so hard that I have to cross my legs so I won't piss myself. Hatin' life!

My radio station, out of Connecticut, 99.1 PLR, is talking about a quote by Cheryl Crow, stating that to help in the worlds problem with rubbish/trash/garbage/sewage and water, she thinks we should confine ourselves to using one piece of toilet paper each. One piece! That is unless you are doing the dirty deed and then you use three. Crow can do this and save the whales, I'm using half the roll, a t-shirt, catalog, bathroom carpet, whatever it takes.
Here's my big question of the day;

Are you a crumpler or a folder?


I don't know about you but I can be easily entertained. I found a site and the front page is all logo's for major companies. It gives you the history of the company, their start and so on. Click here.



20 comments:

Webmiztris said...

i'm a crumpler. I just don't have the time or motivation to neatly fold something I'm going to smash into my asscrack anyway!!

Butchieboy said...

I Pamper's wet wipes.

Paula said...

I crumple, and Sheryl Crow can kiss my ass! I bet I leave a smaller footprint on the earth than she does anyway.

Lynn said...

I'm a folder.

One sheet? My ass!!

AZCG said...

I'm a folder. I know the trick for using one sheet. You poke a whole in the middle of the sheet, place it over your index finger, after you take a dump you use your index finger to wipe and then you lick your finger clean, now all you have to do is slide the one sheet of tissue over your finger to absorb any moisture.

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris,Crumpling it seems to keep it further away or something, right?

Ask Aunt B said...

Butchieboy, deja vu! I knew that.

Babsbitchin said...

Paula, that's right dammit! You tell 'em!

Ask Aunt B said...

Lynn, I have done both. Does that mean I'm Bi?

Babsbitchin said...

AZCG, you are so old school. I let 'em dry and then sandblast 'em off later, when I have more time. A little itchy.

Woogie said...

Im a crumbler..i used to love to eat tissues when i was a kid...sick aren't i..lol's!

Webmiztris said...

lol, crumpling does seem to keep it further away....

I like your sandblasting idea though...lmfao!!

J.P. said...

I fold and then slightly crumple. Get better!

Babsbitchin said...

Woogie, I respect honesty and I used to eat buggers till my Mom smacked the shit outa me. I think I was 5, the last time. But if you can come clean, I'm right there with ya. I ain't a feared, lol!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Webmiztris, yes I'm more of a wadder. My one son is a folder and has this whole production where he has to have one shoe off(Used to be all his clothes)and he uses a half a frigin roll of TP and used to clog the toilet daily.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

J.P., ya had to be different, huh? As long as it gets the job done and you don't leave till things are done, it's all good, right?

Kisses!

Lynn said...

Ain't nuttin' wrong with bein' bi.

Babsbitchin said...

Lynn, I'm glad you said that cause I was gonna ask you out, lol!

It's Me... Maven said...

Re: the one square bit, I'll now refer you to my site to peruse my "Pooping Manifesto."

PS: I'm a winder. I wind it around my hand (i.e., as if I were a mummy) and then take that wad and do the deed. If that wad is big enough and I need to wipe again, I'll fold it and use it again... I'm a complex ass-wiper, what can I say?

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, you got me thinkin'. I wad and then fold, just once. Ain't that funny how different people are?