Apr 27, 2007

AM Stumble

I don't know what this is but it's funny. He slapped her ass good. Click Here.


This redneck called the Sheriffs Dept. to help her get her Cheeseburger, yes it's true.She called 911 Click Here.

Pimp My Tractor

pimpmytractor.jpg

Old McDonald had some bling...

Gun Control

guncontrolshirt.jpg

We need to find that shirt for the RedneckGear main page.

I Break for Fire Hydrants

dogdriving.jpg

Little known fact: Dogs are much better drivers than cats.

Redneck Limo

corvettelimo.jpg

This corvette is perfect for the prom. I like it. But I might be a redneck.

Redneck Dogs

birddogs.jpg

This Is My Dog Bubba

bubbadog.jpg

Party at Redneck U.

redneck drinker

"But officer, I only had one drink."

NRA Mailbox

nramailbox.jpg

Redneck Santa

santascooter.jpg

Rudolph must be involved in a labor dispute.

If the Lone Ranger Could See Me Now!

horsecar.jpg

Hope it's a short trip!

9 comments:

Woogie said...

lol...your a trip girl..funny stuff!

Webmiztris said...

i might be a redneck too because I think that corvette limo is fucking SWEET!!

Babsbitchin said...

Woogie, ain't that some shit, huh? Us rednecks gotta get our exposure, ya know? lol!

Babsbitchin said...

webmiztris, I'd die to get picked up in that Corvette. If that makes me a redneck, I'll wear it well, like a designer flannel shirt, lol!

Miranda said...

LMAO....I love the t-shirt.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

miranda, that was one of my favorite's too. Hugs G-friend!

It's Me... Maven said...

I learn something new... who'dathunkit? Redneck (santas) drive Vespas!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, oh yea, they're fuel efficient, ya know? Plus, I heard that somebody's suing Santa. They claim to have been hit by flying shit and it had to come from reindeer. Go figure?

brotherray said...

LMAO! OMG those were hilarious! The NRA mailbox! Or.... stopping for the fire hydrant! And the T-shirt. Oh HELL yeah!