Apr 22, 2007

Mickelino; Artist of the Decade

I'm digging for an old post, in my old blog, Bitchin & Stuff. I've come across stuff, that's insanely funny and I have to share it. This is a must see!

Monday, April 17, 2006

NOPE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!


MICKELINO, My charming, Parisian Prince has created a song in my honor. Now, girls, gay or not it does not, I repeat, does not get any better than this.
Mickelino aka Frog, is known to have Tourettes Syndrome but don't let that fool you as he is an avid artist and all around good fellow. Granted he may cuss you out...porkfuckinassslappinbuttlickinfartsnifferin, but he's only singing a similar song as,

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

you know like in Mary Poppins. But Mickelino has redifined the reason they call me Mz.Bitch or better known as Babsbitchin'. This is an artistic piece please give it all the respect you would the very best and most talented artists cause it took some doing and thinking and contemplating and sheer genius to pull this one off. Enjoy, please! Hey frog, you are my prince!!

You have not lived till you've seen this.

So, you could die tomorrow or die happy and enlightened!


Then, I found this. Stupid butt funny, lol!

--------------------------------------------

NEW RESTAURANT BY FROG/BABS

Come on down to Tooters where you fart and eat for free. That's right, we feed you beans, eggs, lima beans with onion, crabcakes with leeks and just to give it that aromatic extra, every dish we serve is made with garlic, even the dessert menu. And you can have lots of beer with our in house hot sauce and pickled eggs, just to add heat to the hooplah, and if you fart and it registers on our patented,"Sphinctermeter," you'll eat for free. Bring the family for a fartin' good time. Be sure to order our in house cocktail, the ,"High Colonic Tonic," and have a few and start yellin',"Phew."
**gas masks are available upon request!!

Co-Owner Frog can be found here!

6 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

LMFAO! That was fabulous. Now I can die happy and enlightened!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

CS, remember that? It was from my old blog but too good to stay in the closet. I loved it!

Old Knudsen said...

The last time I was in France they were speaking German.

Babsbitchin said...

old knudsen, yea way back in WW2, huh? lol!

frog with a blog said...

And according to the latest election results, if one of the candidates wins, we'll soon be speaking it again...

Babsbitchin said...

Frog, really? Are you talking about German? Is that a good or bad thing?
Kisses Darlin'!