Apr 23, 2007

Real Food for Real People


Real Food for Real People has been Updated!

I invite you guys to submit your very own recipes to the blog,
Read Food for Real People. I just posted;
"Babz Cheap Cheesecake" a recipe from my poor days, lol!

Chuck, from Chuck's Lo Down and I, host this blog but we count on you to send in your favorite recipes and we'll link you to the blog, (I know woohoo!). But we want it to be a place you can go to get real recipes. Not some Fine Dining bullshit but real rib stickers. Nothing fancy just good ol' comfort food and if you've got that recipe that feeds your horde of kids, we want it.
Summer's coming and we want your recipe for summer salads, BBQ, party drinks, you know fun stuff. But if you've got any recipe, you'd like to share, please, please, please, take the time to send it to me.
Don't be a feared...just do it!

Send to: mzbabsmre1@verizon.net

2 comments:

It's Me... Maven said...

PS: That fake cheesecake move is actually called "Panna Cotta" in Italian ("cooked milk"). I do this with lemon jello and a can of sweetened condensed milk with a tablespoon or two of sour cream mixed in. Good stuff!!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, no it's cheap cheesecake, lol!