Apr 7, 2007

WT Hell

I made this pic but it almost looks like the cat. My Mom sent me this story, check it out...

Jennifer and Jim kept getting huge water bills. They knew beyond a

doubt that the bills weren't representative of their actual usage, and no

matter how they tried to conserve, the high bills continued. Although they

could see nothing wrong, they had everything checked for leaks or problems:

First the water meter, then outdoor pipes, indoor pipes, underground pipes,

Faucets, toilets, washer, ice maker, etc. -- all to no avail. One day Jim

Was sick and stayed home in bed, but kept hearing water running downstairs.

He finally tore himself from his sick bed to investigate, and stumbled onto

The cause of such high water bills. Apparently this was happening all day

Long when they were not at home. Knowing that few would believe him, he

Taped a segment of the 'problem' for posterity - Click to see what was happening...

6 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

That cat is so cute. Our cat used to be fascinated by the water runing down the toilet, too, but he never figured out how to do it. Thank goodness, otherwise we'd also be payin' high water bills.

Webmiztris said...

that vid was hysterical! thank god my cats aren't that smart...LOL

Babsbitchin said...

CS, my cat Fat Bastard used to drink out of the sink in the bathroom and don't you know I left it trickle, while I was at work so he would have fresh water. Otherwise, he'd drink out of the toilet. Yuk, huh?

Babsbitchin said...

Webmiztris,I laughed like hell, who'da thunk it, huh?

Xmichra said...

can't comment to the top post honey.

Even though it is a spoof on Fergies song.. is it me, or does Alanis have a Tori Amos vibe to her voice?? I totally hear it with the piano.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Xmichra, I think it's like nothing she's ever done, blew me away! I laughed like hell though, hah!