Apr 15, 2007

WTC

I watched "World Trade Center" with Nickolaus Cage, just last night. I must say, I was a bit disappointed. I think, I expected more from the movie? It selfishly tells the harrowing journey of "two" men. Two out of thousands. I suppose you have to start somewhere, right? So, they must have a thousand plus movies to do now, huh? I don't like war, who does? But we need to stay angry about this and remind ourselves, what was done. I'd be willing to bet, there are a butt load of men and women, in Iraq, who hate this war, more than me. But they are there and I can only be grateful that I am not being forced to speak Arabic, right here, right now. Did we draw first blood? Maybe? We could all jump on the political bandwagon and we can all have opinion on this. Did we have a secret mission, concerning Oil? Probably? Is that mission right? Was our true objective right? I don't know. I do not have a clear stance on this highly charged political theater. What I do know, is that you have no right, to say a fucking thing about the entire subject, until you've seen some of the beheading video's. Then again, people are starting to question the video's themselves. This makes it even more appalling... I just love a good conspiracy. I offer up, for your own research, this, this and this. Is the Government behind this? The average American, can not fathom, the true nature of what the CIA does, has done and will do. The average American is gullible about their own Executive Office and it's even worse, when it comes to their local offices; Drug Task Forces and so on. They dismiss the underhanded capability. But you are welcome to call me ridiculous, insane, retarded and plain old, Mz. Conspiracy Theory. The hilarious part is that you have underestimated ol' Babs and I'll leave it at that.

This was sent to me by my Granddaughter, Jessie

If I Die Before You Wake

2 comments:

Paula said...

I don't know either. Funny how so many bloggers believe 100% that they absolutely know what's going on behind the scenes. That cracks me up. This isn't to say I'll embrace any conspiracy theory that comes along either. The problem with most of those is that they require the complicity of too many people - like the "alien spaceship cover-up." Right!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Paula, I agree with you 100% and I try to be on top of the program. I know that the Nick Berg video, literally made me sick to my stomach but pissed me off terribly. At the same time, I know that there is for sure, possibilities that exist, of our own involvement. I've seen too much, not to excuse it.