May 6, 2007

The Good Shit


Just in case, you've not read Steve Don't Eat, I must send you that way, it's some good shit. Yes, it is extremely hard, to send you to read someone else, maybe you'll stop loving me and fall for Steve, I'll become a thing of the past. But I can not be selfish and must spread the word(legs is the word)when I read some good shit. How do I know something is funny, you ask, oh dear Dumbass Babz, (you can call me DB for short)? It occurs to me about the time, that I laugh out loud and have to do a continence check. "Oh c'mon Babz, what's a continence check?" That is when I ask myself, if I should proceed or continue reading, at the possible chance of pissing myself, if I don't go now, before I finish reading. Of course, there's always the post that's worth pissing yourself, as you just can not walk away, even though the warning trickle has begun. I have sat in a squishy office chair, dedicated to some really good shit cause Poise are way too expensive. I tried those pull ups, so I wouldn't have to even leave my computer but something in them chafed me and there's nothing worse than a chaffed who who and trying to walk without everyone staring and saying out loud, "Oh look honey, she must have a chaffed who who, huh?" Now look fucker, I don't make fun of your Erectile Dysfunction so leave me alone when you see me cough with my legs crossed. Now go read Steve Don't Eat. And, if you mention this to anybody and I hear about it, I will tell everybody about your Oily Flatulence!

4 comments:

It's Me... Maven said...

My fave of his was the cuilacoche... and drinking breast milk. Good times. I love how he's also got a recipe on his site for "prison wine."

GOOD TIMES INDEED.

Snooze said...

That was hilarious. Still, I would never leave my Babs for Steve. No matter what he puts in his mouth.

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Maven, I'll have to check that one out, I'd not seen it. He's funny as hell, huh?

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Snooze, who loves ya baby? That'd be me! Hope you are well, my ol' friend!