May 19, 2007

Only in New York

I was directed to Craigslist. I looked at what I was supposed to and of course wandered off. I looked at the "Erotic" section and found this. Only in New York...

AMI - Busty ASIAN Girl - - Take a Trip Down Mammary Lane ...... ----- CALL ----212/317/????….REAL PICS...

Of course, I didn't stop there and for a Christian contribution...

"It's Saturday and you just put in a hard week at work, I think it is time you come by for a nice little treat to help release the stress that has been making you crazy all week.

I am in the Bronx baby so swing by or I can come to you. My Donation is 200 for a full hour.

Misty
347-325-????

Ask about the 2 girl special with my friend Cristy!!!!"

9 comments:

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

Your Asian Flower is actually a S.E. Asian Flower - Pilipino I should think. Though could be Thai.

The white chick looks wonderfully fecund. I like that in a woman.
Great posture hinting at her ability to assume the lordotic position with comfort.

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

So woogie be the connection, innit?
Fair enough.
Ive sampled your dross and it was found not wanting.
More women with child-bearing hips please.

Babsbitchin said...

sterculian, "you sampled my dross?" And what dross are you referring to, dear man? It's all scum.

Sterculian Rhetoric said...

Is not dross, scum?

~Babsbitchin~ said...

SR, exactly.I was wondering if you were speaking of my blog. It's all scum. Now, if you're speaking of the ladies of the night, they're scum too. It's no longer a reputable occupation.

Jonathan said...

"2 girl special"? Is that like "boink one girl, get another one free!" LOL!

Babsbitchin said...

jonathan, I guess it's two mints in one. Sounds like a good time to me. Of course, I am tri-sexual, I'll try anything once or twenty, lol!

Rob K said...

How come they weren't at my birthday parth!?!?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Rob Darling, I missed your party. I am so sorry. I will make it up to you and I hope you had a wonderful time. Damn, I am hurt and I mean that.