May 11, 2007

merkley???: I May Not Be God, But at Least I'm Real.


merkley???: I May Not Be God, But at Least I'm Real.

I have people on my sidebar for a reason. It's not to get a link back or lip serveice or whatever. It's because I think you are something. Check out Merkley???, if you've not already. Such talent has to be recognized, not by me but you. Plus he has the best portaits known to man. I mean it, they are erotic and define the word. He does them himself and his prowess in the Photog world is boundless.
Now you owe it to yourself to check it out. Just fucking do it cause I said so you little headless bastard, I know what's best for you. And eat your fuckin' peas and carrots before I stomp a mudhole in your ass!

Also, don't forget to do your homework and send me the pic. I am a Certified Stalker, do I need to show you, personally, my certificate? Or go here @ Blogozine to check the whole shabangI need more coffee dammit!

2 comments:

Woogie said...

omg i love it...

~Babsbitchin~ said...

woogie, he's really good. The chicks are pretty hot and if you look at the furnishings and so on, you wonder, how the hell did he do that? I love it!