May 10, 2007

Mission Impossible


Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Take a picture of your work space, computer area, office desk, home camp, whatever and where ever it is that you blog from. Blogozine, my new fav, kickin' ass and takin' names blog, is doing a feature and your blog can be mentioned, along with your Pro Pride Blogger Picture. I really like this blog and you watch, it's going to go places in this huge and vast blogosphere. Grab a coat tail, get it while the gettin's good, don't be a dumbass! Now, you can visit Blogozine and send you pic or if you are a bit shy, you're always welcome to send it to me and I will forward it, I will be your sleazy liaison cause yea, I'm damn good at the sleazy part. Do it, just do it now.
Go here for Blogozine or contact me @ mzbabsmre@verizon.net


My Humble Commode

6 comments:

Paula said...

I love you for spelling "liaison" correctly! Here's a photo of my fave blogging spot.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/232/1600/Office%20009.jpg

Dee said...

Thanks Babs! I really appreciate the help on spreading the word and in believing in my little baby :)

~Babsbitchin~ said...

testing

~Babsbitchin~ said...

dee, I see potential, not like I'm some blog queen but you have something, I do believe! No problemo!

Life said...

hi Babs! how are you?
thanks for the visit!
kiss!

~Babsbitchin~ said...

Life, hey Sweetie, it's always good to hear from you! Have a wonderful day!