May 11, 2007

Rhyme Time


Dear Prudence had a MeMe of sorts on her blog. She asked us to make up a rhyme describing what we want in a mate. Mine is down below. Now, I would prefer that you describe what you don't want in a mate. Could you do that? Purdy please?


A man with a cock,
a brain like a rock,

some money to boot,

isn't scared when I shoot.

He must wear Levi jeans

and never eat beans.
He can feel me and touch

but never too much.
Likes to screw like a monkey

loves me a bit chunky

Doesn't ask for much

but occasional touch.
He'd better be large

but not mind me in charge

Says he loves my big mouth

that mouth of the South.


Chuck, "The Peacock," sent me this back in April. I think he was trying to drive me crazy. I'm already there.

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

must never eat beans...lmao! I'd have to agree with that one....

~Babsbitchin~ said...

webmiztris, absolutely. Nothing tastes worse than a bean fart, huh?